77 - Types of love

Types of love

FINN

-Surprising. doesn't affect you much at first , but can consume you overtime and become all you think about.

JAE

-reliable and warm. in the sense that you know it will shine through, even in the darkest of times.

WYATT

-dreamy. all hazy eyes and messy hair. The type of love that inspires the soft, sweet songs played on the radio.

NIC

- Intimidating and wild, yet immensely exhilarating. An unwaveringly addicting adventure.

SOPH

-Thrilling. Wild eyes filled with desire, and feet on the dashboard of a car on the move. The sort of love that inspires the 'gold' you find in a library or movie store.

BILL

-aching. love that's similar to heroine-leaves you aching for more. Lasts forever, though, if you do it right. but its also, Mischievous. It leaves you interested, and reels you in-keeping you entranced. Its impossible to ignore.

JEREMY

- Captivating. Something the best poets write about, a beauty you could admire forever without growing bored.

CHO

-Bold. Hits you straight on, maybe causing you to feel overwhelmed at first. It causes you to stumble in basic speech, and get you distracted. But after a while, its freeing in a way that leaves you breathless.

JACK

-Daring. All raised eyebrows and smirks. Some questionable decisions which can get you into trouble.