68 - baby birthday

Age them up;

You two celebrate your child's first birthday.

WYATT
June 29th
I woke up to humming in the next room over. A smile flickered across my face, realizing it was our little daughter's, Zelda Mae Oleff's, first birthday. I dragged myself out of bed. I put on Wyatt's flannel to cover my pajamas. Er, the underwear I wore as pajamas to deal with the ~ dare I say, gross and sweaty summer nights. I approached Zelda's room, and saw Wyatt holding her. Her small arms wrapped around his neck and her chin on his shoulder. Her hazel eyes blinking away tiredness with a small yawn.
"Gimme my baby." I said quietly, and Wyatt turned around with a grin on his face. He handed the birthday girl over to me. I cradled her in my arms, and moved her long noodle-like hair out of her face. The same hair as her father. Wyatt came behind us and wrapped his arms around my waist, and pressed a kiss to my neck softly.
"Happy birthday, princess."

FINN
October 1st (you really started the new year off with a bang, if ya know what I mean)
I woke up to my son, Joshua Dean Wolfhard, crying. Which was odd, because he barely ever cries anymore. I looked over at Finn, who was already up, and rubbing his eyes.
"Starting birthday numero uno off on the right foot, huh?" He groaned before stumbling to our sons room. I chucked, and then I saw the clock flashing 6:05. I thought it wasn't too early to start his birthday, so I got out of bed with my boyfriend.
"Happy birthday Dean!" I said, as we called him by his middle name. His face changed from sadness to joy.
"Mama!" He said, though his first word was dada. I kissed his cheek, then Finn carried him to his high chair, then placed a small chocolate cupcake on the tray. We started the song, however before the song was even over, half of the cake was in his mouth, and the other was all across his face. I smirked at him before leaning towards my boyfriend,
"Now we're on the right foot."

JAE
September 28th
We were sitting on a beach. Jaeden, our daughter ~ Noa Madison Lieberher, and I. I was resting my head on Jaeden shoulder with my eyes closed, listening to the crashing of waves onto shore.
"She's knocked out." Jaeden said, traces of a chuckle within his words. I looked down to see noa in his lap, passed-the-fuck-out, with frosting from her cake all over her face. I laughed, "how did she get it on her forehead?"
"I dunno man," he said, checking the time on his phone, "but it is bedtime." I pecked his lips gently,
"Year one, a success!"

CHOSEN
March 21st
It was a calm birthday party, one you wouldn't expect for Chosens son. But exactly what you would expect for mine. We had Chosen, the birthday boy- Charlie Ray Jacobs, the it cast, and me. We had Chosen on his guitar, playing all of Charlie's favorite songs, getting Charlie to gleefully clap and babble along. It was adorable. We have him a yellow cupcake with chocolate frosting, which he shoved in his mouth as fast as he could. Which caused everyone to say, "me."

JACK
April 19th
"Happy birthday to you!" We finished the classic song, and the biggest smile spread across my child's, Camille Isabelle Grazer's
chubby face. She began clapping her small hands together, earning a collective awe/laugh from the crowd. In the crowd was the whole it cast, among other friends. And since the cast is so close to us as a family, they have their titles. Like Aunt Soph, Uncle Nic, ect.
"Uncle Nic!" She yelled,
"Yes, princess?" He asked, before crouching down to her level in the high chair, shen she grabbed his hand. Making everyone chuckle.
"Does Tay have a little crush?" I asked, before Jae rolled his eyes.
"Better fucking not, this isn't twilight!" He whispered in my ear, making me smile

JEREMY
January 4th
In the early mornings of january, the weather is particularly bad as the freezing wind bites your face. And it's worse when you live in a cabin by the mountains like Jeremy, myself, and our son, Luca James Taylor. Though, as it's his birthday, we refuse to not have fun. I rolled over in bed, to see Jeremy, half asleep, with a wide-awake Luca in his grasp.
"Happy birthday, Bud!" I said in a whisper. Then we bundled up in scarves and warm clothes, then headed outside to play in the snow. At the end of the day, we had Snowman doppelgängers, snow angles, and a snow fort.
This is the perfect day for our small family of three. And little does anyone know, our soon-to-be cozy family of four.

SOPHIA
May 8th
I hummed a soft lullabye, looking down at my gorgeus baby girl, Isadora Sage Lillis. She was adopted, of course, being the daughter of two women. However, if I didn't know any better, I'd think that Sophia is Izza's biological mother. The resemblance is uncanny, with her short locks of curly red hair, and bright blue eyes. Of course, we didn't know that she would look so similar to Soph. As we got her the day she was born. Exactly one year ago today. Sophia approached us languidly, and pressed a small kiss to my cheek, and another to our daughters forehead, and said in a sweet voice,

"Happy Birthday, my love."

NIC
February 14th
Nicholas's friendship with Wyatt has blossomed so much ever since that summer. The summer when they filmed the it movie.r

BILL
October 31st
Bill and I were sat on the couch with our daughter, Novalie My Skarsgård (after his mom) in his lap. We had a quiet birthday for her, she loves the simple things. In honor of her birthday being on a holiday , we watch child friendly Halloween movies while eating Halloween cupcakes and candy. Movies like The nightmare before Christmas, Hocus Pocus, and Monster House. Bill wanted to watch Coraline.
"Uh, no?" I said, "1, she's only 1. And 2, that movie still scares the shit out of me." He laughed, and then looked at Nova. She was fast asleep, and had the cupcake in her hand with a single bite, Snow White style.
"Good night pumpkin. Happy birthday." He said, placing a sweet kiss on her fuzzy head. " I love you."