82 - Jeremy || YOUR FAVORITES

Extreme fluff warning

Jeremy gently bounced in his shoes, making noise from the rubber against the hard cobblestone. He gripped his bouquet in his left hand. A Bouquet of white Anemone flowers, they're Y/n, his girlfriend's favorite flowers. And on his right hand, a beautiful watch his love bought him for his birthday, which he frequently checks the time on. About every thirty seconds.

Although her train isn't scheduled to arrive for another two minutes, someone would think you're an hour late based on how antsy he's getting. Unable to stay still. He acted like he should be able see your face already, and scans the crowed around him looking for the beautiful face he loves so dearly.

But soon the screeching of a train braking against tracks entered the room, and then people fled out of the doors, hugging loved ones close, and some even crying, and he yearned for that. But once he saw her h/c locks and bright smile leave that train in the sweater he bought- he could barely move. She saw him though, within mere seconds even. And she dropped her bags and sprinted at him with the enthusiasm of a child who was determined not to be 'it' in a game of tag. She tackled him and he almost lost his balance and he hugged her tightly.

With a chuckle he said,

"I missed you."

To which, she replied,

"I missed you too."

What was once a brief love affair, turned sempiternal. And as he held the girl most ethereal to him, a tear pricked the corners of his eyes realizing how much he truly missed her.

He broke apart from her and made eye contact, but for some reason he became flustered, and she smiled at him, watching him try to find the right words.

"Your... your favorites." He said, handing her the still pristine flowers. With a squeal, she grabbed them and sniffed them. Then made the face you'd make when you see an adorable puppy on a walk, when looking at the flowers, and then at Jeremy. She got on her tip toes to reach his height, and gave him a passionate kiss with her available hand on his cheek.

"I love you so much jere."

And he smiled at her.

"I love you too."