Chapter 2

I am a little lazy to write about his first time transmigration so I will write this chapter after he travels about 10 worlds already, sorry for my laziness
🙏😭
  - level max is 25 for our Mc
  - I will try to write about 10 arcs more
  - this is chapter where our Mc's level is 13. All of this story will be writing in third POV

$&$&@$&&&

  In a white space, there was a handsome young man standing face to face with the light ball. His face was expressionless and his eyes were sharp staring at a light ball making it trembling  non stop. This young man is Wu Jinfan after he completed the 10th world and system now is telling him that he need to go to a new world immediately that make him angry, why? Well because he just finished the 10th about 2 days ago and now it's telling to go to new world? 2 days is not enough time for rest ah!

[ host....you know this is not my idea ok? It was the higher up's, because there was a strange soul that forcefully slipped into the world's data that is why there was data that was lost, so right now they need you to complete the test as soon as possible to gather the world's energy and rewrite the world's data!] I told you I don't know anything wahh why are you still staring dagger at me? I am innocent, you sadistic host!

"......oh okay." Jinfan say after silent for a moment. System sigh with a release ' maybe this host is not as bad as I thought ne!' Just as system though this Jinfan say another sentence that make system almost puke blood.
" but...where is my compensation?" Jinfan ask with a smirk and his eyes saying 'don't tell me I don't have it'

That make system speechless for a moment. Haaa well this was his host ok?
[ ok ok, host will receive a special right to OOC your character before level 15 and have additional 500 points, is that ok?] please ah this is a lot ok? Accept it, host! This is the first time for higher up to break the rule ah!

[ any questions?, host?, if not then please choose two skills to learn!] oh not good host is too quiet...😭

Jinfan thought for a minute and answer
" no, now display the table of skills" the table open and there are a lot of skills line up such as, cooking, marketing, hacking, magic, business, dance, musical instruments, martial art, gun and arms, design and more like sports. Jinfan has unlocked a lot of skills but he has just learned cooking, hacking, musical instruments marketing and singing plus basketball. Because the world difficultly is not high just D and C so he thought that these skills was enough for now.
He thought for a little bit and say "business and design" that's it!

[ok! Host please prepare to go to the training space! Proceeding....1...2...3]

Ding!

15 years later ( in space )

Pheww....Jinfan walk out of the training space with his expressionless face but if you watch closely you will see the sparkle in his eyes that is really excited.
"Finally...I don't know that learning design is that hard ah!" Well what do you expect even if he is a genius he can't draw well you know! And he still go to learned design and now he still has face to complains that design is hard, haizz!

[Host! Host! Welcome back!, Blue miss you very much!] oh my host after 15 years you finally come back ah!

" oh really? You really miss me that much?" Jinfan smile and ask. Don't miss me that much I will play with you soon Blue~~

System feel goosebumps all over its 'imaginary body' but looking at its host smile so brightly its thought maybe it is just its imagination and didn't think much. Little did it know...
{ author: hohoho😈}
[ of course, host!]

" well enough chitchat, let's go to the next world!" My my I am very happy ah, I want to play with female lead to my heart content...

[ ok! Host! ] I also want to go too, I want the points to upgrade myself too you know! [...1...2...3 Complete!]
Ding!

$&$$&&$$$

Apologies 🤧😢😢 to my readers this chapter is just to describe about our MC and how is he doing for you to familiar with him and his capable.

Next chapter is the real start here! 🙂
⬆️ my kaneki ahhh