Chapter 8

Hey, guys! Long time no see, but as you all know, this is exam season, so exam and homeworks are drowning me😭😭 but this time I am finding time to update this chapter. And I am not sure when i will update another chapter, so I am so sorry🙇‍♀️😅

$&&$&&$&&&$&

"So Blue, you tell me that there was a system that always find trouble with you, and snatch your girlfriend? Ptff...hahahah"Jing Feng laughed after system told him about his holiday, about two days ago system came back and he noticed that system seems a little strange so he asked him, at first system didn't say anything but when Jing Feng threatened him, he told Jing Feng everything. Even so it is not what Jing Feng imagined....

[Host..host don't laugh at me! You don't know how it feels...] and that bastard when I see him again I will tear him apart, how dare he steal my girlfriend...hump!

"Hahah...Ok..ok I will stop." Jing Feng stop laughing and asked system " erm it is awkward but how do you know who is a girl or boy? All of you are ball of light right, Blue?"

[Well, when we go to our world he have our own spiritual body.] system said.

"Oh, well. So how is female lead these two days?" Jing Feng told system to monitored the female lead these past two days, it is so troublesome to ask, I can just observed her myself but the male lead is acting strange these two days, whenever I observed her he always staring at me, its make me uncomfortable, really, what is wrong with him? Is he falling for her and angry at me for staring at her? Whatever...it is too troublesome to think...

[host these two days She worked hard but she always complained when she went to her rooms, that Mei'er is useless or other things and when she had time she always find things to talk to male lead...but he ignored her every time.]

"Ignored?..." really strange. "Now where is she?"

[She is in the kitchen making dinner.]

"Dinner...? Good now I will go and observe her." It is a good things that male lead is not here. Then Jing Feng walked downstairs and sat on sofa in the living room, and said toward the kitchen " QingQing, do you need any help?"

Lou QingQing startled and looked at Jing Feng who sat in the living room and she smiled and she pointed on the upper cupboard next to her, "Yes, Brother Feng, can you help me take the salt and sugar on that cupboard for me a little?"

"Yes, sure." Jing Feng smiled and walked toward the kitchen. Jing Feng leaned close to Lou QingQing and said " you need anything else?"

"No it is enough" she smiled and said.

"Ah Feng, what are you doing?" FeiLong just came in and saw Jing Feng leaned so close to Lou QingQing, he feels jealous and wanted to locked Jing Feng up.

"Ah, Long ge...." why did he have to come right this time?

$&$&&&&&&&

Sorry that this chapter is too short I have a health issue.