Chapter 7

Hello~~~~~again! My dear readers
Here is another chapter for everyone...!

$&$&&$&&$&$

    Lou QingQing came into the house and looking through the house like she owned them, she didn't even looked at Jing Feng that standed in front of her like he was invisible, But then she paused after seeing FeiLong sitting at the table in a noble manner. How come he is here?!, I thought that he is out that is why I said those words, he didn't hear what I said, right?, She thought as she tried to smile shyly toward FeiLong. As FeiLong saw this he smiled back but he sneered in his heart, and so she assumed that he didn't heard her and then she smiled sweetly and asked "Hello,Mr. Zhi, how are you?"

FeiLong paused and looked at her again and her hands that carried two middle size bags, seem like he stared at her too long that it made her blushed, seeing this he answered coldly "I am fine, by the way what are the bags in your hand?"

Lou QingQing heard that he asked her she thought that he worried about her so she said "It is not heavy, don't worry Mr. Zhi." So he worried about me. (I say girl, what make you think that? you are a narcissist, huh?)

FeiLong frowned and said "Ms. I asked you what are the bags in your hands, not asking you if the bags are heavy or not, do you understand my question?" And you said that the bags are not heavy but you tell my baby that your hands are sore, hump! FeiLong thought coldly in his heart as the temperature continued to dropped.

Lou QingQing face stiffened and her heart hurt as she heard FeiLong's cold tone and she immediately replied "Of...of course I understand sir, these are fruits that I bought on my way here.."

FeiLong looked at her and finally said "oh ok, but next time you don't need to bought anything, I have everything here, plus..." he paused and continued with a cold smile "...your hands will sore"

Lou QingQing's eyes widened as her heart beat increase
He heard me!, he heard me after all! After I tried so hard to make myself look good in front of him but now...hump! It is ok I will not give up, if I want him he will be mine! No one can resist me.

"Ok..I know Mr.Zhi." She replied with a soft voice like she was bullied by someone, as she was nervous and her eyes looked watery like she is going to cry at any moment like a bunny that if everyone saw her, can't help but wanted to comforted her.

Jing Feng standed still with his hands folded in front of his chest as he watched Female lead acted pitifully and sneered in his heart, oh look at her act so pitiful and shyly, she deserves the best acting award, if I had not known her true face who would have thought that this weak girl dare to put aphrodisiac in 'original' Jing Feng's drink and frame him?

"Come on, Ms. Lou let me help you carry the bags." Jing Feng said as he reached his hand to her seemingly asked for the bags in her hands.

FeiLong startled as he forgot that Jing Feng was here in the same room, then he frowned looking at Jing Feng's hand that waiting for the bags,what? I don't know that he like to help someone, and he never seem to care about what I do, but he care about her?, could it be that he interested in her? Right now all he felt was jealousy in his heart, if Jing Feng act like that to everyone then he felt nothing but he act like that in front of her only. Then he emotionlessly said "Ah Feng, If She can carry the bag all the way here, just this distance she can carry it herself, you don't need to trouble yourself."

Jing Feng heard FeiLong said so he restrained his hand back, and leaded her to the kitchen then he said to Lou QingQing as he pointed at the table in the middle of the kitchen "Ok Ms, you can put the bags over there."

Lou QingQing that is still shocked at FeiLong cold attitude looked at Jing Feng's back as she wanted to made a hole on his back, eyes full of disdain and uncover jealousy,why did he treat me like that? And he treat this guy so gently, I know he is a guy but...

Jing Feng knew that she stared at him but he ignored it, he smiled coldly in his heart I treat you so good yet you still have jealousy in your eyes and didn't even try to cover it, as I thought you can't change that is why I am going to punish you~~ , As he was lost in his thought a robotic and childish voice sound in his head making him a little startled but soon came down.

[Heyyyyyyy my lovely host, I am back!, Blue miss you..!] haha I am back, wonder if host miss me.

'Blue?, Ah! You are back...so how was your holiday?, and I thought that your holiday last for two months?' Jing Feng asked the system in his head.

[Yes....It is so good!, erm you know host, the time here and in my space is different, here the time is much faster then in my space.] Blue paused for a minute before answered.

'Oh, Ok, but why did you pause?' Jing Feng raised his eyebrow and asked.

[Noth...nothing host!] system flustered and panicky answered.

'Hmmm tell me by yourself or want me to make you tell me?, choose.'Jing Feng said as he chuckled and smiled, this system's so adorable.

Lou QingQing that walked behind Jing Feng heard him chuckled and then smiled she looked at him weirdly, this guy, is he ok? Why did he chuckled? He is not laughing at me in his heart, right?
As she thought so, her face darkened a little.

System shivered when he heard this and immediately replied [hos...host! Don't do anything, I will tell you!] just you wait host, I will take my revenge one day, hump!, hey wait..this girl,Lou QingQing? Is this the female lead? Let me take a good look at her, hmmm, moon face, big black watery eyes, small red mouth, cute nose and pink cheeks plus black beautiful hair, hah! A perfect white lotus image, no wonder male lead fall for her, too bad her character suck.

'Ok, you can tell me later.' Jing Feng's smile widen when he heard system's replied. Then he turned his head to looked at Lou QingQing and said with his cold voice "Ms. Lou this is Mei'er's room, right now she is still asleep so when she wake up you need to help her shower and cooks her a breakfast, and lunch, she usually get up between 8 to 9 o'clock and you need to do as I told, everyday."

Lou QingQing suppressed that hate and jealousy in her heart as she smiled sweetly and answered with her usual soft and shy tone "Yes I understand, Ermm Brother Feng, you don't have to call me Ms, you can just call me QingQing or Ah Qing is fine."

Brother Feng? QingQing? Ah Qing?, when did I become your brother? You tried to act innocent in front of me?Hmmm you think you can deceive me? Well well let me play with you a little...Jing Feng narrowed his eyes and thought in his heart.
But then he smiled and said "Ok QingQing, you can start working today if you want my help you can find me." I will help you with all my heart...

When she got the answer she wanted, she immediately answered "Ok thank you brother Feng!" See, no man can resist my charm, she smiled in her heart. A handsome and elegant man walked in when he heard the word 'Brother Feng'
Then he stopped and looked at Jing Feng, then he looked at Lou QingQing as he narrowed his eyes and thought coldly "This nanny need to change." Then he walked away as he couldn't see Jing Feng smiled at that woman.

This handsome and elegant man was naturally FeiLong who came to find Jing Feng.

$&&&&&&&

What do you think about the story so far?