Chapter 9

"Ah Long ge..I was helping her take salt and sugar from the cupboard." Really, you scared me, why did you suddenly appear at such time? Jing Feng thought as he answered FeiLong.

"Oh, is that so?..." FeiLong said while looking at Jing Feng, then he suddenly smiled faintly.

"Yes, Is there anything wrong?" Lou QingQing said and smiled at FeiLong.
Heh finally he is home, these past few days he always ignored me, has he finally stop ignore me?

FeiLong casually glanced at Lou QingQing and came to stopped when looking at Jing Feng then he said " no, nothing is wrong, I am just curious." Then he added with an indifferent tone "Oh and I am going upstairs when dinner is ready, call me." Then he casually walked away.

"Yes" answered, Lou QingQing.

Jing Feng stood And watched everything with an indifferent face even when FeiLong stared at him. He just thought and had a conversation with Blue 'see, Blue he is really strange, right? He just stood there and stared at me without saying anything to me at all.'

[I don't think so, I think that he is normal...]

'Normal? You think he is normal?' Jing Feng said while thinking oh so staring at people every time he see you,without saying anything is normal? I can't believe it!

"Ok, normal hump!"

Blue [....] I am just saying what is on my mind Ah!

"Uncle Feng!, what are you doing? I have been calling you for a long time, but you don't answer me." Just when Jing Feng finished talking with Blue, he heard Mei'er's voice calling him.

"Oh Mei'er, uncle is thinking about some matters, are you hungry?" Jing Feng indifferent face now has a smiling expression as he watched Mei'er running to him.

"Yes! Uncle, is dinner ready yet?" She have been playing for three hours with other kids at school*and now is hungry.

"It is ready." Jing Feng smiled and said, he reached his hand to patted on little girl's head, then, He told Blue to continue monitored Lou QingQing. "Now Mei'er go and call uncle Long to come to have dinner." As I thought little kid are so adorable, and honest not like some adults that head fill with scheme and trick, they can betrayed someone who close to them and help them without betting an eye.

As days continued like this one month and a half has past by. To this day the female lead still tried to seduced the male lead, if it was like before, when she put on pitiful face like this he would be full of pity and love towards her but with Jing Feng here things are different, not only female lead and male lead can't get close to each other, the male lead seem to have pulled away from her and its made the female lead very impatient and irritated, she tried to find time alone with FeiLong but the latter always dragged Jing Feng with him. Its seem like the female lead's action made the male lead annoyed with her, it was obvious because every days he seem to treated her like an air, Just like today...

"Ah Feng, today I need to go to New York for a business's contract with Mr.Leon, and its seem like I need to spend two days there, so take care of Mei'er and yourself before I get back, ok?" FeiLong said with a gentle tone as he was smiling at Jing Feng, and ignored the burning gaze of female lead at the side, then he thought and shook his head 'its seem like I really need to change this nanny away, what was wrong with my eyes before that made me think she is good, now that I look at her again she seem like any women before, she cares for me more than my Mei'er.

"Oh, ok." Jing Feng replied with his usual flat tone, then he looked down to hid the exciting light in his eyes, he grinned in his heart as he told Blue, 'Blue, hehe its seem like the show is gonna start, I can't help but feel excited when I thought about the female lead face..., she seem like she can't wait to come and 'play' with me..haha' then he glanced at the female lead.

[....] The poor Blue who shivered when listened to Jing Feng, oh poor female lead please don't hate me for bringing this demon here, I don't know anything ah (silently lit the candle up for female lead), it is your fault that you want to play with the devil...

FeiLong looked at Jing Feng and when the latter took a glance at Lou QingQing, this scene naturally can't escaped his eyes, he narrowed his eyes and thought
'Ah Feng oh ah Feng you can't wait to spend time alone with her huh? Baby, wait till I come back and I will tell you about my feelings, I am at my limit...I can't stop it...' FeiLong stared at Jing Feng's face, his eyes, his small cute nose  and pink lips, it looks so delicious the he can't wait to have a taste, is it sweet as he thought? He naturally wanted to know, he didn't know why he have this kind of possessive side but he know one thing and that was 'Jing Feng is mine and I will not give him to anyone' he had this kind of feeling he didn't want to show it if not necessary because he worried that Jing would avoid him but now he can't hid it any longer..., FeiLong's eyes flashed with a dangerous light.

Jing Feng seem to have noticed a strange light flashed in FeiLong's eyes and he looked at FeiLong eyes again but didn't noticed anything so he shrugged his shoulders and stopped thinking about it and for a little bit latter he sighed in his heart 'oh really in front of this poker face guy, my IQ and EQ seem like it is useless hzzz'

FeiLong hid his emotions and smiled at Lou QingQing but if you looked in his eyes you will not saw any smile in them instead its filled with indifferent, he said
"Ok, Lou QingQing, you don't need to come here if you wanted because It is a weekend so Jing Feng is at home so he can take care of Mei'er..." but before he finished Lou QingQing interrupted him with her sweet, innocent voice.

"It is ok, Mr. Zhi, it is my job and it is my responsibility." She said with a shy expression and peeked a glance at FeiLong, then her eyes glittering with jealousy as she thought of Jing Feng 'hump! With this opportunity I need to take care of this Jing Feng, every time that Mr.Zhi with this guy he always ignored me and he doesn't have her in his eyes at all!, now with this great opportunity granted for her she naturally take it.'

FeiLong nodded, stared at her without saying anything, then he said to Jing Feng "Ok , I need to go now, if you are bored you can go the market or watch movies with Mei'er."

"Yes, Long ge, I know." Jing Feng's lips curved upward a little as he said 'hehe how can I be bored when the show is gonna start soon' when he thought like this, he grinned widely in his mind.

$&$$&$&&$$$

*school : this is the place like boarding school where they can take children 2-3 years old there to have someone looked after them in case their parents didn't have time to looked after them.

Hello there~~~~ my dear, this chapter is a little long and I hope you can understand it hehe, I know my grammar suck but please bear with it. 😉