Chapter 4

Helloooo! Here is chapter 4 my lovely readers😘😉😘 thank you for your votes! And this song is good, I think they call it Qpop, right?

$&$&&$$&$&

Oh the male lead is knocking on my door and ask about my well being huh? This golden thigh is look like it is easy to hold onto plus I am living with him hm..
So, the golden thigh, here I come... !don't think that I can't confront with the female lead alone it is just that when you have a cheat call 'male lead' in-front of you, would you just let it go? No, right? Jinfan thought when he heard the golde-oop male lead's voice again.

"Hey Ah Feng, you ok?" What is he doing?
Don't tell me he still not wake up yet? Or is he sick? Before he could think more he heard the youth's voice come from the room and his voice seem colder then before.

"Ah! I am ok. Long ge, i am not sick."

"Oh, that is good then. Come down lunch is ready." He feels that Jing Feng today was a little different, but don't know what has changed? Ah Feng never call me Long ge before. " then I am going."

"Ok!" Jinfan answers, and take the pill that system gave him and go the bathroom, After three minutes, a sticky black liquid flow out of his body. " Wow, so smelly!" Jinfan said and hold his nose.
He took a shower and went down wearing a normal t shirts and black Jean ready for afternoon class.

He came down and see a man, handsome man he ever seen, even if males lead of his past 10 worlds are nowhere near this man, he is tall maybe 190 centimeter, with a pale skin but look healthy, black hair, sword like eyebrows and black mix with a little violet eyes, the most beautiful eyes he ever seen that feel cold like cold breeze of night wind cup with his high bridge nose,his body is like a model with long legs, wide chest, broad shoulders, slender hands and fingers, his body is full of muscle but not too much with a beautiful body lines, especially his six packs and mermaid line, You ask why I know about his six pacts and body lines? Well let's me tell you, He is topless right now! Well it can't be help the wether is really hot right now. Ah! if he was a woman I would be glad but he is a man! and I am straight! Too bad..! And what is with that body? I am a man too why I always have a slim body and not muscular! Jinfan angrily stares at FeiLong.

When FeiLong heard the footsteps coming down the stairs he look back and see Jing Feng stares at him and thought something and his stares become fiercer, as he thought Jing Feng is a little different today and if it was before he wouldn't stare at him like this and today he called him Long ge which was already strange. But his stares make him feel hot and strange, buthe ignore it and call out with his usual cold tone
" Ah Feng! What are you staring at? Come hurry up and eat, don't you have your afternoon class"

Startled, Jinfan come back from his thought and saw that FeiLong staring at him with a cold indifferent eyes, Jinfan feel a little panic but his expression is still the same cold face, he calm himself down and says " No it is nothing, Long ge , let's start eating!"

"Erm" FeiLong didn't say anything and just eating. He thought for a moment and says " Ah Feng, Mei'er is so young and she need somebody to look after her and you can't look after her all the time when you need to study so I hired a nanny for her, she will arrive tomorrow, take her to her room and tell her the rules in this house to her, ok?" FeiLong didn't want to hired a nanny to be honest but he need someone to take care of his niece since his sister is leaving so early. And that woman maybe not good enough but right now he desperately need a nanny for Mei'er because right now his company is having new projects and plus need new design for teenagers clothes. And Ah Feng has his exams coming.

"Oh, Ok!" So tomorrow she is coming huh? Well, well I will treat her really nicely. As he thought like this he smirks a little and cover it up so fast for normal people to see.

But FeiLong is not a normal person, he saw that smirk and thought that it was beautiful and feel that if he smile more then it was really good right now if he look carefully, Ah Feng's skin look really smooth, with a pale white skin, its look so good that he want to taste and lick and...but then he startled with his thought and think that he maybe he is sexually frustrated because he didn't have sex for a month now.

" maybe I will find someone tonight." FeiLong mumbled.

$$$&$$&$&

Ahem Er it is a little short maybe hehe! But I will try to update another chapter as fast as possible. 😎😅
Ahem ahem my dear reader I haven't checked this chapter yet, i planed to update it tomorrow when I already check it, so sorry if this chapter have a lot of mistakes.😅😅