Chapter 5

Hehe my my..I am back my comrades😚🙂😀I don't have time writing because my exam and homework is like a mountain...😭😭

$&&$&&&&&

The night is cold and the moon shine brightly upon the city, on the road there was a car driving very fast, the one who drives it look like he has a lot of thoughts, on his handsome face there was a lot of expressions that he never showed or had before, one there was an uncertainty, confuse, fear, than there was look of obsession but then it vanished without a trace, this handsome man is FeiLong who had returned from the club.

"What am I thinking? Why am I like this...?" FeiLong sigh and said. He can't think of anything right now, he feels confuse and doesn't know what to do. He feels like this because when he knows that he has a strange feeling toward Jing Feng, when he thought that he just sleep with someone then this feeling will vanish, but he was wrong, he tried to sleep with her but then Jing Feng's face popped up and turn everything upside down, he can't think of anything beside Jing Feng, he wants him, yes he want everything from heart, his love, his body, everything. " So I love him..? , But how? I never feel anything before and he is a guy..Never mind I don't care if it is a guy or a girl, I want him so he will be mine eventually.." now he knows that he loves him and will never hesitate in pursuit him (JF) but..what if he hate him and...and...

"No, I can't force him, I need to make him fall for me..." FeiLong said and smile thinking when Jing Feng becomes his, he will eat until nothing left, just wait..., when everything becomes clear the confusion he had before vanished like it never here before.

" Time to go home and meet my baby... and how is Mei'er is she asleep yet..?" FeiLong though and glint of smile appears in his eyes.
——————————
{ from now on I refer Mc as Jing Feng}

       Jing Feng who had returned from the university silently mumbling to himself, well like he expected his university's life is lonely because he has no friends...not even one! But that is good because then no one know that he had changed.

      Right now, Jing Feng is sitting on the sofa inside the living room and think about the plan to expose female lead's face, yes it is easy but he need her to suffer, but... right now he doesn't know that someone also plan to make him theirs.

"as I thought it is easy...to make her feel miserable." Jing Feng smile coldly feeling good imagine the pitiful face of female lead. If system sees this, it will silently lit the candle for the female lead.

    " I wonder is Mei'er asleep right now." Jing Feng thinks as he walk upstairs to her room. He first met her when he came from university this evening, and she was extremely cute, Jing Feng is not so found of children but she is an exception, right now is already 10 pm, he thinks that he should go check on her.

    As he think, he stop in front of one room with a cute name plate on the door
Write ' Xiao Mei'er* ' and he knock the door. "Mei'er, are you asleep yet?" Then he hears a childish voice sounds from inside "uncle?, no, not yet Mei'er is not sleepy." When he heard that she is not asleep yet, he push the door and go inside. In the room there was a pink color bed in the middle and lots of toys and color books for kid, on the bed is a cute little girl with her hair down and wearing white pajamas, when she heard the door open she looks up and smile brightly and said with a cheerful voice
"Uncle!" And run toward Jing Feng.

"Uncle, is uncle Long home yet?, I haven't see him all day?" She pout and ask jing Feng.

"Emm not yet. But uncle Feng is here." Jing Feng said and smile and pat her head, this kid is too pitiful her parents died when she just 2 years old.

"Oh, then can uncle Feng read a story for me, I feel sleepy..."  she said then pull jing Feng to her bed.

"Okey." Don't worry, little one,I am here , he thought then  he begin reading some children books.

"...then the hero comes to rescue the princess from the demon king and the two fall in love with each other, when they go back to the kingdom they got married and live happily after." Jing Feng finished the third story and he look at the cute little girl that sleep soundly next to him, he kisses her forehead and leave the room.

"Hmm..already 11:30, and that guy still hasn't come home. Well never mind I will just sleep before him, he can open the door himself." Jing Feng looks at the clock and said, then he walk to his room and sleep.
———————————
" they asleep already huh? Well it is already 11:45 pm.." FeiLong said, He just comes home and saw no one in the living room. " I will go check my little Mei'er" then he go upstairs and walk to Mei'er's room, he quietly go inside and saw she is sleeping on the bed, his eyes soften a little and he kiss her cheek "good night my princess." He whispered and come out of her room.

"I wonder is Ah Feng asleep yet? Hmmm I will go see him a little bit." FeiLong though and walk to Jing Feng's room, and knocks the door but there is no answer so he open the door a little.
"Ah the door is not lock.." FeiLong though for a little and walk in, he thought 'emm well don't blame me for coming in ah..because the door is not lock so...blame yourself Ah feng', he goes in and saw Jing feng sleeping soundly without knowing that he comes in.

    "Even if he is sleeping, he is still good to look at.." his cute small face, his long eyelashes, his small pink lip, it is so kissable...without noticing that he lean too close, FeiLong's face is too close to jing Feng's, suddenly he thought, Ah I want to kiss him...touch him all over.. "...just a little, it is ok, right?" Then he kisses jing feng on the lip, first it is a light kiss then he feel that it is not enough so he deepen the kiss, it becomes the hot French kiss, right at this moment jing Feng feel like he was drowning so he open his mouth a little to catch a breath, seeing this FeiLong used his tongue to tangle jing Feng's, earning himself a soft moan, when FeiLong heard this, he snap out from the state he was in, he feel like he was possess because he can't control himself, jing feng's lip was so soft and...sweet, so delicious. "That was dangerous...ha" he lick his lip and lean toward jing feng, he whispers "goodnight my love." Then he kiss jing feng's forehead, he need to go to his room and take a cold shower to calm himself down. He didn't know that the moment he go back,the person that is sleeping open his eyes and looks at his back.

'Wha..what...what was that?!, why did he kiss me, WTF! they have this kind of relationship? Why did system didn't tell me? What my love? Come back here! Tell me what is going on?, SYSTEM! Come back here!' (system: I don't know anything! You are the one who bent him ok!) He was awake when FeiLong put his tongue in his mouth, but he is still muddle head and didn't know what was happening? That is why when FeiLong whispers at him that he really awaken.

"I need to stay away from this guy, Ah I thought I could hold onto the golden thigh, who know that he...he...want my..." Now that he think about it FeiLong's lip is soft, and the kiss feel so good...he unconsciously touch his lip...
'Ah! What am I thinking? I am straight! STRAIGHT!'

$&$&&$&&&

Ah so awkward I don't know much about hot scene ah help me! This is my first time writing it, it is so...bad. 😞😫🤧but I will do the research about it hehe 😁😚 and I don't have time to check the grammar or words so I hope my dear readers can forgive me..😭