Chapter 3 ( start )

Hellooooo my dear readers, the story is now officially start!!!😂😂

$&&&@&&$

Ding!
When Jinfan heard that sound everything become black.
Jinfan open dark brown eyes and find everything around him change, before he was in white space and now he was in an unfamiliar room, this room is very clean and simple, the furnitures in this room is white and dark gray. Now he is sleeping in his queen size bed in the middle of the room, on the wall is the night painting that only have two colors, black and white, on his left is a small table with a little lamp and some books. In this room there is even two bookshelves and one study table, on that table is a computer and some study materials.

"Wow..this guy really loves books,huh?, what a hardworking guy!" Jinfan say after staring at everything in the room. " hmm..this guy taste's not bad. I like it!"

[Host! Blue is here, where are you looking at?] system is sad ah, after 15 years and don't you at least miss me a little?

Jinfan stares at system for 3 minuets and says " you are always here that why I am looking at something new." Oh you are now old for me to look at hah!

System pouts and look away ' tsk, tsk, host always do this to me ah, what do he take me for?, I am not talking to you anymore!'

Jinfan looks at system pouting and feels that it was very funny and smile a little, he thought 'hahah as expected play with system is very fun!' Though, his face doesn't leaked anything besides a little smile. " Now, now stop pouting, little Blue, tell me this world's original story."
I am itching to play!

System looks at its host and shaking its 'imaginary' head, before saying [ ok,host and I am not pouting! This world male leads name's Zhi FeiLong, he is the CEO of the country's biggest design company, his sister died in a car accident with her husband and left a two years old daughter in his care, he didn't know how to look after kid so he hired a nanny to look after her, the nanny is the female lead, her name is Lou QingQing who is a volunteer at a orphanage. She is a white lotus with a pure and innocent look addition to her clumsily, the male lead feel that she is very adorable and need protection lead to him fall in love with her and he persuades her until she finally accepted him and so the two fall in love together and live happily after.] system tell the details about the world with a lazy voice.

"Really? That's all?" Jinfan feels that this world is so easy after all this world difficultly is just a D world, that is not fun not fun at all!

[Yes! That is all if the female lead is really pure and innocent like the story told! But she is not. She is a fake white lotus with a black heart, you see host, she doesn't like children at all yet she still volunteer to look after children at orphanage just to make other think she is a good person, but when there is just her and the children, she doesn't care about the children at all when they get hurt she blame on them!] Tsk! This white lotus is really white, huh?

"....." Jinfan is really speechless right now. System is really go all out huh?

[Cough*cough* That is not all host!] when system sees that its host didn't pay attention to it, it coughed to catch his attention.[The body you are in is one of cannon fodder of this story, the stepping stone for the female lead to gain the pity from male lead, his name is Jing Feng  he is living with male lead because of his parents ask the male lead to look after him until he finished university, his parents is male lead's parents's friend, they died when he was in first year of high school, when the female lead come here she feels jealous of him because male lead care for him then her, so she decided to make him get out of male lead's home, one day when male lead come back from business trip she made dinner for Jing Feng and slipped aphrodisiac in his drink and make him look like he want to rape her, when she sees that male lead come home she grabs Jing Feng's hand and put it on her chests and cry to make male lead sees and she run to him tell that Jing Feng is trying to rape her, because of this male lead decides to chase him out of his house, without any money and relatives and his study is not finished at university, so he works for four different shops and because he didn't get any sleep, finally died because of overworked.] system said with a sneer in its voice when talking about the female lead.

".....seriously? So he was just an innocent bystander that became cannon fodder because of this stupid reason?" Wow really, I am speechless, this female lead is so unreasonable, shameless with a poisonous heart ah! Well don't worry I will teach her what is the real pain and shame is!

[yes! So your test is to expose this female lead face and lead a wonderful university life! So easy right?, oh one more thing, system is on holiday so if host want my help, please call me because I am not with you all the time like before!] my holiday is coming so I am going to find a girlfriend..hahah!

"Ok, go...wait system I always wonder this..Are all the females lead this bad? All of the worlds I've been to, always has the same types of females lead, if not a scheming b*tch, green tea b*tch, fake white lotus, then is a gold digger, what is this arrangement? I thought female lead is always a good person but..haizz so disappointed!" I am really wondered about this ah! Jinfan stares at system waiting for answer of this question. 'Now tell me system.'

[I don't know host.] system pursed for moment before answer. 'Really, I don't know, I always wondered too.'

"Ok ok I will call you if something happens but now give me some medicine to get rid of impurities in this body" Jinfan say after looking at his skin with a frown, he always take care of his skin well, plus he is a clean person, clean freak to be frank.

[ok host, it's cost 50 points, host still has 5450 points more! Good bye host! I need to go now~~] hahah my lovely girls I am coming~

"En" A brown pill appears on Jinfan' hand, but before he swallow it a knock sound coming from the door.

'Knock knock' and a deep sound of a man could be heard.

"Feng,you up? You have been sleeping all day, are you sick?" Wow he was is so caring huh?

$&$&$&&&
Ohhh finally finished! It is a little long but please bear with it hehe 😉

How is it, should I cut some details in the next chapter or not?