Chapter 6

Here is another chapter~~

$&&$&$$$&
Next morning

'As expected, I can't sleep that is because of that guy! he keep appearing in my head!' Jing feng looks in the mirror and saw a panda eyes guy staring at him.

"Ha, it is good that today I don't have class if not...how could I go when I look like this?" Jing feng sigh and go to the bathroom to take a nice shower.

——————————
" Hmm I haven't sleep so well in a long time now." FeiLong mumble to himself after taking a shower. Today is Saturday and the day he have a business trip but it got conceal suddenly so he didn't have to go to the company, so he wears a casual clothes, black jean and black shirt with v line neck.

'Oh I forget that today is the day that the new nanny comes.'FeiLong thought as he walk down stairs. 'Well I already told her the address she can come here herself, can she? It is not like she expected me to go fetch her here.' He thought. Right when he comes into the living room he saw a person he kissed last night sits on the chair and eating, well to be exact would be 'licking' because he eats so little like a cat.

'Hmm a cat? Kitty?' Sound good, it fit him, FeiLong thought as he touch his chin and smirk. He continue to stares until that person feels something and look at him.

"Oh good morning Ah Feng, you are early today." FeiLong smile and greets Jing feng as he sits down on the chair next to Jing feng. Yes he smiled! This dead face guy just smile?! That is means he is in extremely good mood.

As jing feng heard this he grits his teeth and thought ' good morning? Early?, good good you are really shameless ah! You kissed me when I sleep and still has the face to see me and greet me like nothing happened? And look at you, you seem very happy huh? Look at my panda eyes I can't sleep at all last night because of you b*****d!' Of course he didn't say that out loud, he still want to hold on to this male lead tho.

"Good morning, Long ge." Jing feng greets FeiLong with his usual cold face like he didn't curse at FeiLong in his thought a moment ago.

FeiLong smiles and says " you should eat a little more, it is not healthy if you eat so little." And it is good for me if you gain a bit more meat than I can hug you fully in my arm without hurting you. FeiLong thought to himself and his smiles become more bright.

This guy smile a lot today, what is he so happy about? Oh I forgot, today the female lead will come here. Jing feng unconsciously states at FeiLong. But he still answers " it is ok, Long ge I am not hungry."

"Oh, ok then." FeiLong answers while he still stare at jing feng like he never seen him before.

"Erm Long ge, why are you staring at me?" You stare at me like...like... I am a food. Just a thought yet it makes Jing feng shivers.

FeiLong who just staring at jing feng a little while ago startled at this question and asks "Why? I can't staring at you?" Then he mumbled the words that only himself an hears "I am staring at you because you are cute."

"What?"Jing feng who didn't hear what FeiLong says,ask.

"It is nothing." FeiLong said and continue to stares, and he asks with a littlest tone " what? So I can't stare at you?"

Jing feng heard FeiLong ask with such a tone, he unconsciously replied with a little soft tone "It is not like that, it is just you staring like that makes me uneasy." Jing feng tells FeiLong , really uneasy.

"Oh ok." Then he turn his head and start eating his breakfast. But his heart is a little happy because of jing feng's soften tone.

Jing feng thought for moment and asks "Long ge, that new nanny when does she come?, it is already 8:30 am, she should be here, Mei'er is about to wake up soon."

After FeiLong heard this he answers "she should be here soon, I've already tell her to come here at 9:00 am, she knows that I hate people who didn't come on time." To be honest he is not sure if she is here by then, but the sound comes from camera cut his thought.

[Ermm, Mr. Zhi, I am Lou QingQing, the new nanny.] the sound of a young woman was heard from the camera, although the sound is a little shy like she is nervous.

Jing feng who heard the sound thought Ohhhhh who is this? The female lead is here hahaha finally I can start to play...
He smiles coldly in his heart but his face is still the same without changing expressions, then he stands up and walk toward the door's camera, take the voice speaker and said with his cold voice " wait a moment Ms. Lou."

Lou QingQing who heard this frown, who is this? Why did he is the one who answer? Where is Mr. Zhi?
{Author: ahem ahem this girl is too much *shake head*}
Because she thought FeiLong is not here,She answer with a slightly rude tone "Then hurry up, my hands are sore from carrying things."

Oh, because I am not Zhi FeiLong your manner change from shy to rude, huh? Who am I? Your servant?, Jing feng thought coldly then answers "Ok."

FeiLong who sit at the table frown at the words Lou QingQing said. He thought, I thought that she is, at least decent even is not up to my standards but now it seem she is worse than I thought, maybe I will change the nanny for my Mei'er, and who she think she is to speak like that to my baby. At this thought his face becomes colder and temperature drop for a few degrees.

Jing feng is oblivious to this as he walk to open the door. Then a slim and beautiful woman come inside like she own the place. Jing feng thought oh girl you are so nerves, to expose yourself without me doing anything, but it is bored if I don't do anything so I will help you a little and then I will play with you~~~~ then he smiles.

$&$&&&&&$&

Next chapter system will come back~~ hohoho, *smile creepily*