Ch.2 The Quiet One

The guys kept hoisting me up into the air because Hana began crying after I saw her do her "business" in the woods.Once they stopped Kiyoshi grabbed me so we could talk in private.

Kiyoshi:I don't know what to do!I promised Chiyo that I'd go and watch a Sumo wrestling match but how can I do that when I'm stuck in this prison?!

Y/N:Hm.......

I didn't think he'd make a promise that stupid.This is gonna be hard,indeed.

Kiyoshi:Ah,sorry.I shouldn't-

Y/N:Wait.

Kiyoshi:Huh?!

Y/N:Wait,maybe we get weekends off or something.

I finished my tray of food and went back to my cell.

Kiyoshi:He talked again!

.......

Our next job was to make a vegetable garden.While we were,some students began fangirling over the Underground Student Council.Y/N scoffed and kept working diligently. Occasionally he wondered what Hana thought about that day when he saw her pee.But he wouldn't stress about something that trivial.The prisoners we're motivated that if they have good behavior they'll get three hours of free-time off the prison grounds on weekends.But with Mari's hatred for men,that seemed like a pipe dream.

Meiko:It's break time!

Everyone plopped to the floor except for Y/N who continued working.

Kiyoshi:A-aren't you tired,Y/N?

You simply shook your head and continued working.

Mari:Why are you giving them a break?They aren't making any progress.At this rate we'll have to
work them over the weekend.

Boys:WHAT?!!!

Mari:You!

Mari was pointing at you as you stopped what you were doing and looked at her.There was a long tension-filled silence as everyone wondered why she called you out.

Mari:Keep it up and you'll get your three hours of free time.

Boys:?!

Meiko:Huh?!

You simply nodded and went back to work.Meanwhile the boys were panicking as Kiyoshi came up with the final solution.

Kiyoshi:I have to break out!

........

This is bad!Not only did I just start making that hole but I think Gakuto is onto me!I mean,he placed the crumpled up piece of paper Chiyo threw at me so how could he not know?!Maybe Y/N told him?No,no!Y/N is a good person.He never tells people their secrets.Man,what am I gonna do?

....

Meiko:Today Hana shall be your Overseer today!

Hana:Nice working with you!

Everyone began mumbling as Hana gave Gakuto a roundhouse kick to the face.Y/N shrugged and began working until Hana came up to Kiyoshi.

Kiyoshi:I'm taking the garbage out!

Hana:Ah,Kiyoshi,can you let Y/N take it?

Kiyoshi:Huh?But I usually-

Hana:Let him do it.

Kioyshi:Ok!

Hana:Good boy.Y/N!Come take out the trash!

Y/N approached the two and nodded at Kiyoshi before stealthily grabbing the fork.From there,Y/N disposed of the trash and began working on the hole for Kiyoshi.