Ch.7 Speaking Up

Y/N laid in his bed thinking about what happened yesterday with Mari.Quite frankly,he was confused at Mari's interest in him.Why would this girl have an interest in a quiet and boring such as himself?Y/N activated his speaker and began playing music at a low volume not to disturb the other residents of the dorm.Y/N preferred to listen to music from America.Although he may not be able to speak it.He picks up on words and phrases due to him being very proficient in English classes.It's the same kind of preference like how people in Western countries will listen to openings of Animes and listen to Korean pop.A knock was heard at his door as Y/N paused his music and got up from bed.He did a quick stretch and let out a yawn.He was still wondering why someone was knocking this early.Y/N opened his door revealing a slightly ticked off Mari.

Y/N:?

........

Meiko:Did Gakuto have anything to say for himself?

Y/N shook his head and sighed.

Y/N:It was kinda hard to hear him though since you decided to beat him senseless.

Meiko:Am I to hear that you are suggesting something?

Y/N shook his head once again.

Meiko:I see.Well,sorry to have brought you out during your sick time.

Y/N nodded and left.Most people could tell he was resting since he didn't bother to put his uniform on.Instead was wearing a hoodie and sweatpants.On his way back to his room a door swung open and a hand reached out and grabbed him and pulled him in as the door closed and like that Y/N was gone.

.......

My eyes began to adjust to the dark as I saw pale luminescent face of Mari.......Ah hell........

Mari:I'm sure Meiko told you what happened.

I nodded.

Mari:To think,you consider those boys as your "friends".

Y/N:Why are we in a closet?I prefer to talk in the light.

Mari:Maybe I just wanted to talk in private.

I turned to the door when Mari pushed me against the shelf of the closet.Her hands were gripping my wrists.I almost kneed her in the stomach out of reflex.Mari's face was inches away from mine,I could hear and feel her calm breaths brush against the bottom of my face.

Mari:You know....a lot of things can happen in here....and no one would bother us.

Mari ran her hand across my chest as I placed my hands on her waist and switched places with her as I quickly disengaged and quickly opened the door and left.

......

Y/N dashed back to his room leaving Mari alone in the closet as she had a venomous smirk on her face.Y/N got into his room and locked the door as he stared at himself in the mirror.His face was red with embarrassment as he dropped his head on his desk.

Y/N:Good grief.......

.......

I finally recovered from my injury luckily my head was only slightly split open and I needed about one or two stitches.Of course though,I was called in by Madame President.I opened the door revealing Meiko and Mari in Mari's office.

Meiko:Good afternoon,Y/N.

Y/N:To you as well.

Mari:Thank you for coming on such short notice,Y/N.I wanted to discuss something with you.

Y/N:?

Mari:We discovered that Kiyoshi broke out of prison yesterday.

Y/N:........