Ch.13 Strike One

I took a sundown walk towards the Prison when I saw Shingo, Mari, and Meiko all standing by the side of the school. I decided to go over and say hi. When I got there, Shingo leaned down and picked something up.

Shingo: Isn't this the toy sword I picked up in the restroom?

Meiko:?!

Mari: ?!....What did you say?

Shingo: Huh? I picked this up in the restroom and gave it to the Vice President. Right, Madame Vice President?

Meiko and Mari had petrified looks on their faces with Meiko profusely sweating.

Y/N:?

Meiko: No, Madame President, you see-!

Mari's eyes rolled back as she began to fall over as I quickly caught her.

Meiko: Madame President! Madame President, are you alright?!

Mari: Bathroom........

I piggybacked Mari and met eyes with Shingo. We both exchanged confused shrugs and left the area. I took Mari to the bathrooms in the school with Meiko constantly asking if Mari was alright. When we got to the bathrooms Mari finally came back to her senses and pulled out her toothbrush case while Meiko was prostrating on the floor.

Meiko: I humbly apologized for my mistake! I am prepared to accept any punishment you wish!

Mari: It's alright. Now please raise your head.

Meiko: I couldn't! Please punish me in any way you see fit!

Mari turned to me and smiled.

Mari: We're having tea time soon, would you wanna join us?

I nodded since I had nothing else better to do.

Mari: Okay, see you then. And uh...help Meiko up.

I walked over to Meiko and gently rubbed her head to which she looked up to me with a confused look as I continued petting her.

Meiko: H-Hey! I'm not a dog!

........

I got a text from Mari to grab a bag for her and head to the U.S.C. I got the bag and saw the contents, it was just plain old clothes. I opened the door and walked to see Meiko bent over the table as she snapped her head in my direction asking if it was Mari.