Ch.5 It's Friday Night

I waited outside the school for Y/N.He was sure taking his time making a woman wait.I heard a fake cough and saw Y/N standing in front of me.He wore a white zip-up hoodie with the zipper down showing his black T-shirt with a video game logo in the middle of his shirt.I looked down to see him wearing some black slacks and white Nike shoes.He reached into his pocket and pulled out gold aviators and placed them on his eyes.A fairly average look indeed.He stared at me for a minute before looking away.I was wearing a red blouse with a black skirt and stockings and black shoes.

Mari:Nice outfit.

Y/N turned his gaze back at me.

Y/N:.........Same to you.

He was terrible at compliments.A poor evaluation so far.

Mari:Let's go.

Y/N nodded as he followed me.As we made our way to the shopping district,I noticed that he wasn't walking beside me.He was walking behind me.I looked over my shoulder and he was looking at his phone while walking.I stopped moving and he looked up from his phone and stopped moving as well.

Y/N:?

Mari:Walk beside me.

Y/N sighed and walked beside me.

Mari:Are you implying that you don't want to be here?

Y/N shrugged.

Mari:Use your words.

Y/N:You didn't leave me any choice in the matter.

Mari:I thought I was your friend.

Y/N:Friends don't drag you to places.

Mari:You obviously never had real friends before.

I glanced at Y/N who stared at the sky with the same bored expression on his face.

Y/N:Can't argue with that.....

We made it to the store and we went in as I went through the aisles and began placing food items into my basket.I noticed that Y/N wasn't buying anything and was just following me with his hands stuffed in his pockets.I finished getting the items I needed and payed for them and began to head out.When we stepped outside the grocery store,Y/N took my grocery bags for me.His evaluation has improved,ever so slightly.It was now time for a big test.I was about to head into the next store when I noticed Y/N not moving.

Mari:What's wrong?

Y/N:Nothing.

Mari:Then come on.

Y/N:I feel like this is a trap.

Mari:I assure it's not.

Y/N:*sigh*If I get framed for being in here then this'll be some bs.

Y/N reluctantly followed me into the lingerie shop as he kept his head down while we walked around the various pieces of underwear.I decided to pick a basic white one and went into the changing room.I heard Y/N set the grocery bags down so I'm guessing he's sitting outside the changing room.I finished changing into the underwear and stepped out the changing booth.

Mari:Y/N.

Y/N:?!

Y/N immediately covered his eyes when he saw me.I wouldn't blame him though.

Mari:It's okay,you can look.I want your opinion on this.

Y/N:A thought had occurred.Why do you want my opinion?Wouldn't the VP be better suited for this?

Mari:While the VP would be more suitable,she would most likely say everything looks good on me.Now,what do you think?

Y/N opened his eyes and scanned the underwear before shaking his head.