Ch.6 Prey

Kiyoshi:Hey Gakuto,is it just me or does Hana seem to stalk Y/N around?

Kiyoshi and Gakuto were finalizing their plan of action as the other guys played games and talked.

Gakuto:Now that you mention it,Hana does seem to be stealing glances and not in the romantic way.

Kiyoshi:I hope he's gonna be okay.He's probably the only person who's trying to get us out of here.I heard he got attacked by a group of people.

Gakuto:Is he alright?!

Kiyoshi:He's recovering from what the VP told me.

.......

Meanwhile Y/N was sleeping soundly still recovering from his previous injuries.Unknown to him was a short-haired blonde staring at him with an excited expression on her face.

Hana:Oh man,the choices are endless!I wonder what I should do to get my revenge......I know,I'll make him look like a sexual deviant and then take a picture of it.When I show this to the President,she'll kick him out in a heartbeat!

Hana pulled Y/N's covers off showing his outfit he wore under his white hoodie that was now stained with blood.Y/N's head was bandaged up as he shivered slightly before turning on his side trying to stay comfortable.Hana climbed onto his bed and began to inspect his body as she ran her fingers all round his arms and back.Her face began to heat up as Y/N turned back over trapping her arms under Y/N.Hana pulled her arms out from under Y/N and climbed on top of him.She pressed her hands against his chest as her perverted nature started to run wild.

Hana:This position is really nice,maybe I should wake him up.He'll be so embarrassed and then I'll use that to my advantage.Or maybe......

Hana began to stare at Y/N's face.

Hana:I know,what if I stole his first kiss?He would be so devastated,I bet!Well,he would need to be awake,even if I did it while he was asleep and took a pic,he'd probably hist brush it off.Okay,so I just-

Mari:What are you doing?

Hana:?!

Hana jumped off the bed at the surprise of Mari as Y/N grunted in his sleep.

Hana:M-Madame President!

Mari:Silence.You'll wake him up.I have no idea what you were intending on doing,but, you will stop by my orders.Understood?

Hana:But I......yes Madame President.

Mari:Now go.I shall watch over him.

Hana dejectedly left the nurse's office as Mari stared at the sleeping Y/N and smirked.

Mari:Such an interesting boy.I never thought the Underground Student Council would be so......"interesting"with him around.Sleep well,Y/N.I'll have a treat for you later~

.......

I opened my eyes and stared at an unfamiliar roof.I sat up and held my head.The pain was still there but not as bad.My head felt like it was throbbing.I looked at my surroundings and noticed it was the nurse's office.The door slid opened revealing Meiko.

Meiko:Oh,you're awake!

Meiko sat her tea down and poured me a cup and handed it to me.I took small sips as the hot tea made me feel better.

Y/N:It's good.Thanks.

Meiko:I'm sorry if the President is being really hard on you.I take full responsibility.

I shook my head.

Meiko:Anyways,I'll leave you alone.Mari excused you for tomorrow so you don't have to
go watch over the inmates.

I nodded and Meiko left the office leaving me alone.I escorted the Prez around town and then got beaten over the head with blunt objects.What a day......

I made it back to my room with no problems as I opened my window to see the moon shining in the night sky.I'm lucky that I don't have a concussion.But my head still hurts.I decided to go to sleep for the night in hopes that I'll feel better the next day.

.......

I slowly opened my eyes and still felt a slight headache.I went over to my drawer and took a couple painkillers.I had to take it easy today.I closed my blinds so it was dark in my room.I turned my lamp on a low light mode.I laid back down my bed and started playing some chill and calming music on my speaker.I put my arm over my eyes as I began to think about random things.I heard a knock on my door and paused my music and got up.I walked over and opened the door to see the Prez standing there.

Mari:Good afternoon.

Y/N:It's noon?

Mari:Yes.

Damn,I must've been really tired.

Mari:May I come in?

Y/N:Why?

Mari:I wanted to talk about yesterday.

Y/N:Later.I want to be alone.

I tried to close the door but Mari stopped it with her foot and pushed open the door and walked in.I began to backup as she continued walking towards me.

Y/N:What do you want?

Mari:You intrigue me,Y/N.

Y/N:...Huh?

I backed up onto my bed as she didn't stop and climbed onto my lap as she placed her hands on my shoulders.My lamp illuminated her pale skin.

Mari:You heard me.No man has ever intrigued me like you.To be honest,I didn't want to talk about yesterday.I want to know about my new member of the Underground Student Council.

Y/N:..........

Mari:Giving me the silent treatment?Is that one of your defense mechanisms?

Y/N:.........

Mari:Hmph,well no matter.I'll find out all about you soon.You wanna know why?

Mari pushed me onto my back as she was now leaning over me.She placed her hand on my face and stroked my cheek with her thumb.Her hand was cold and she had a devilish smirk on her face.She leaned in close and whispered in my ear.

Mari:I always get what I want.

Mari pecked my cheek and got off me and headed towards the door.

Mari:Get well soon.

Mari left my room as I sighed.I know what that was.She is a spider and I'm caught in her web.I thought Hana's revenge was annoying enough but now this?Damnit,I don't like where this is going.I laid back on my bed and started playing my music and began to think about what just happened.