Ch.9 The DTO Plan

Hana:So where are you from?

Hachime:Ah,I'm from Kyoto.I play baseball and my new team is from around here.They were pretty far so my parents and I tried to find a compromise.This was the school since it was the closest and recently became coed.

Hana took in Hachime's features,he was fairly tall about 6'2,defined body,short black hair and dark brown eyes.He wore the school uniform along with his team's baseball cap.

Hachime:By the way,thanks for showing me around.

Hana:Oh,it was nothing.

Hachime looked out the window and noticed the prison.

Hachime:Is that a prison?

Hana:Yes.It's where we put people who have done indecent acts.

Hachime investigated further and noticed that all the prisoners were dudes.

Hachime:Yeah.....I see...

Hana noticed something was off and immediately understood why.

Hana:Oh,please don't be alarmed!The boys all tried to peep on the girls in the bathroom.A-and there's one who's not in the Prison as well!

Hachime:Really?

On cue,Y/N walked around the corner wearing his signature hoodie under his uniform.He noticed Hana and turned back around the corner as she angrily sighed.

Hana:I'll be right back,just uh stay here!

Hana fast walked around the corner and broke into a full sprint catching Y/N.

Hana:Hey!Don't go avoiding me!

Y/N tilted his head.

Hana:Listen,that new student is on edge and I need you to put him at ease!

Y/N glared at Hana.

Hana:Please?!

Y/N:*glare*

Hana:If you do i'll uh......stop trying to get revenge on you!

Y/N nodded and motioned her to come with him as they went back to Hachime who was still there.

Hana:Hachime,this is Y/N.He's the U.S.C.'s Prisoner Representative.Y/N,this is our new transfer student,Hachime.

Hachime:Hi,i'm Hachime Ryouta,it's a pleasure to meet you.

Y/N:Mmhm.

The two shook hands as a small smile formed on Y/N's face.

Y/N:A firm grip.You play sports?

Hachime:Indeed.Baseball.

The two broke the handshake.

Y/N:Baseball eh?Let me know when you play,i'm interested to see how you play.

Hachime:No problem.I gotcha.

Y/N:Well I gotta go.See you two later.

Hachime:Catch ya later.

Hana:Bye!

The duo watched Y/N walk away.

Hachime:So,shall we continue the tour?

Hana:You bet.

Hachime:While that happens,why don't you tell me about yourself?

Hana:Sure.

Hana and Hachime continued to walk around the school grounds.

.....

Hana entered the U.S.C room after giving Hachime the tour as Mari and Meiko were already waiting.

Mari:Welcome back,Hana.If you were not aware,the circumstances have changed.

Hana:Yes,I heard the highlights from the vice president.

Mari:Then that will speed things along.This latest event has enlightened me anew to the dangers posed by the boys.As such, I would like to kick them all out of school.

Hana:Huh?But...

Mari:Minus Y/N naturally,of course.He's too valuable an asset to lose.

Hana:Um,madame president?

Mari:Yes, Hana?

Hana:Another boy transferred today.

Mari eyes slightly widened as she took another sip of tea.

Mari:Is that so?

Hana:Yes,I actually gave him a tour of the school.His name is Hachime Ryouta.According to him,he transferred here so he could play baseball here.

Mari:I see.Well he's not in the prison so unless he's in the prison,he won't be a factor.Anyways, according to the Underground Student Council bylaws, a third escape will result in expulsion.

Hana:Yes,of course.

Mari:But not even they are dumb enough to try breaking out three times.Which is why we will have to make the school realize the sort of danger they pose to the academy,as well.

Meiko:First,we'll have the each of the boys create problems on their own.Once we do that, public opinion will no longer tolerate them.

Hana:Public opinion?You mean, once we turn all of the girls in school against them, not even the chairman will be able to defend them anymore?

Mari:Yes.This will be our Danshi Taigaku codenamed DTO.

Hana:Madame President,the "O" in "DTO" and the word "Operation" are redundant.

Mari:Nicely spotted, Hana. Since you were absent from your Underground Student Council duties, I was testing you to see if your skills had dulled.

Hana:Come to think of it,Kiyoshi was cleaning the bathroom all alone.Do you think he's being shunned by the others?

Meiko:I noticed it, as well. Apparently, there is a rift among the prisoners. They seem to be excluding Kiyoshi,and Shingo is the ringleader.

Mari pulled up Shingo's profile.

Mari:I see.That could work in our favor.

The door knob turned as Mari quickly changed the page on her laptop so whoever came in wouldn't see what was going on.

Y/N waved at everyone.

Y/N:What're you all up to?

Mari:We....are discussing homework.

Y/N:Is that it?

Y/N pointed to the laptop showing a digital copy of today's math homework.

Mari:Ah yes.I was having trouble with it and was discussing it with Meiko and Hana.

Y/N:If you'd like,I can lend a hand.

Mari:Yeah,that would be essential.Thank you.

Y/N:Stop by my room again later.I usually do my homework a little before bed.

Mari:Okay,see you then.

Y/N nodded as he grabbed the bottle of water he left in the room and departed.Mari waited for the door to close and after a minute or so she continued.

Mari: Also, we need to watch Y/N.He is on the boys' side and while he doesn't have much power,if he catches wind of our plan,then he'll no doubt warn the boys and Operation DTO will be decommissioned. Now,any questions?

Meiko:......

Hana:.......

Mari:Good.Now,it's time we set our plan into action.

......

After tea time,Hana left and Meiko did so as well leaving Mari who sat at her desk. who printed the homework.After a moment of contemplation, she opened desk drawer and pulled out a small strongbox.She took the key from her person and opened the box.Mari reached into the box and pulled out a small picture.The picture showed a child Mari along with Meiko and person in the middle.It was boy with a familiar angry glare.Mari stared at the picture and smiled.

Mari:It really is you.