Chapter 5: Bored

This chapter is mainly a filler chapter. I wanted to add a chapter that showed that something happened in the day that Evelyn was gone and I started to run out of things to add and I didn't want to make a 500 word chapter so I decided to add a new character. 

x~X~x

The sun rising in the window wakes me up. Sun I love you, but I hate you sometimes. So the sun isn't in my eyes I roll onto my other side, away from the sun. 

I stare at the wall. Thinking about all the things that has happen to me just in the past day. Day and a half? I don't really know anymore. But I would still relive those hours all over again if I had to. 

I'm not alone in this world, well witch wise I might be, but there are other "spawn's of the Devil" as the villagers would put it, other people that can relate to what I have gone through and/or currently going through. 

x~X~x

I finally get up out of the bed to wander around the house a little bit. Now that I can walk around with more ease, and see better. 

I wander out of the semi-bare bedroom into the kitchen/dining area. 

"This place is way bigger than my old place. You could fit my old house into just this area."

I say that to myself outloud because this place is just a little too quiet for my liking. So I head over to the front door, located right next to the counter in the kitchen area. 

I open the door to find a young man sitting on a log right outside of the fenced in house. He looks up at me as I closed the screen door and lock it.

"Hey who are you?" His voice seemed like it held anger and confusion. 

I ignore him as I walk back into the house to look around. She told  me not to leave this area, and indirectly told me not to talk to anyone. And frankly, I don't want to talk to anyone.

"Hey! I'm talking to you! Hello! I know you can hear me, I just wanna know why you're in my friends house." This time his voice seems to hold less anger and just more confusion. So just out of curiosity I look out the window, he looks like he's about a foot away from the fence line. 

He seems pretty well built, standing at maybe 5'9', and to me that's giant considering that I stand at 5'2'. His clothes seem to be a little dirty, but you can see the beige colored shirt that fits well against his body, and his semi-loose black pants. 

But what stands out the most, to me, would be his head. His hair is white with what appears to be dog ears sticking out from his head. He's too far away to tell any other features, and this is as close as I want to get. 

I creep back to the screen door and yell out, "Go away. I was told not to let anyone in, leave the house, and even to talk to anyone. I was never told that anyone would be coming to visit."

"What are you talking about? I know Evelyn, and she told me last time we meet that she would be here today. Now where is she?" The last sentence was low and I think that there was a growl in it. 

"She isn't here, and won't be until tomorrow. That's what she told me early this morning when she left. Now go away." I try to make sure that my voice held confidence. I don't know if it worked though. 

"Well I know that I am right, and you are wrong. So I'm gonna wait here until she does show up and man she's gonna rip you to shreds for breaking into her house." 

"Well you're going to be waiting for a long time, considering that it's only about 7 in the morning you're going to be waiting for over 24 hours." I stand in the open doorway and shut the front door. I then head room to room shutting all the curtains so that way he at least can't see into the house. 

The curtains are heavy and dark so they block out pretty much every ounce of light, even though the sun was shining right into the "living room" area, from what I've heard it's called. So because of the curtains the house is pitch black so I have to use some magic in order to see anything.

Well this sucks. I wanted to see what the house looked like in natural lighting. Sigh. Well guess I'm gonna find some food to eat then wander around some more.

x~X~x

After I ate, I wander around the house a little more. After looking in all the cabinets in the kitchen, I wander into the "living room". I see a closed door off to the side of the living room so I open it up to find a bare room with metal pipes lining the walls and floor.

Wonder what those are for? I guess I'll ask Evelyn when she gets back tomorrow. 

By now it's a little after noon and I'm starting to get hungry and I'm kinda tired of the soup so I try to rummage something different up, but being that the only food that is here is the food that Evelyn brought with, from who knows where. Maybe outside, from what I seen when watching Evelyn leave there is a garden. 

"Guess I'll need to go outside to look, but as far as I know that man is still out there watching and waiting."

I look towards the front door to the house, then to the back door in the living room. Maybe I should just go out back and look there first. Yeah, that's what I'll do. 

I take a deep breath in and open the door that leads to the back yard area. 

"Well hello little lady." That voice. That stupid voice. 

I open my eyes to see the man inside the fenced in area and only a little ways away from me. I look up into his face, I can make out his facial features now. He has a strong looking jaw line and a very well fit nose, and his eyes are a very beautiful sapphire color. 

Well damit, how the hell did he get past the gate! She said no one could get in unless I opened the gate. 

x~X~x

Okay about the new character, don't worry he isn't gonna take Jacqueline away from Evelyn. There might be a love triangle thing going on later, but the story will still end with a lesbian couple. Just in case though tell me your opinions on this how should it end. 

P.S. For those 19 people that have read my story and have stayed with it, check out my friends page and her stories. Rowan Hayward or @legendofairytail36.