Becoming Friends

-Tracer-

You were at home but you got bored so you desided to grab your jacket and go out for a walk, as you were walking you bumped into Tracer. She looked like she was doing the same as you, you smiled and greeted her, you and Tracer walked together and just hung out and became good friends right away.

-D.VA-

You had meet up with D.VA a day after the gaming competition, you had invited her over to your place to vs her in any game you had. Once she got to your place you went right at it into gaming and yet every game you both played she won. You were always so close to winning but nope she would win and that was it, after that no wait there was no after that. You both just kept on gaming on and on, you guys were the weirdest gaming friends in the world and she agreed to that.

-Mei-

You invited Mei to join you for a walk in the snow, she was happy to join you and she even brought her little robot friend. You asked each other question and even why you both like the snow, you found out that she is a scientist and she found out that you are a well known snowboarder. After getting to know each other more you became friends and even exchanged numbers, you were happy to be her friend.   

-Mercy-

You were sitting alone in the library until you saw Angela come over and ask for some help, you were happy to help her. You explained what she wanted and she then asked you to stay and study with her, you couldn't say no to helping her so you told that you would love too. After that you became friends and study buddies. 

-Windowmaker-

Windowmaker always came to your gun shop asking for more ammo or if her gun was broken and came to get a new one. You always told her that you could fix the gun and she always acted like she didn't care but was always up for you fixing it. After awhile you guys became friends but you could say weapon friends.

-A/N-

Ok so this could be longer but I guess it is the best I can do for what information I have on them and how I write this. Hope you all enjoy this and want to see more, have fun and imagine to your hearts desire.

-Missing Girl