Becoming Depressed

-Tracer-

You were lost now knowing that Tracer was hurt maybe even gone and you couldn't do anything, now your depressed and just don't know what to do knowing that you could have been there for her but no. You pushed her away and now this has happen and you regret everything so you feel worse about all of this and all you can do is blame yourself.

-D.VA-

You have locked yourself away and just play video games but then that just made you more depressed but you didn't care. You wanted to do this to yourself sa punishment and you didn't care if it kiils you, you needed to do this and you were not going to stop.

-Mei-

Giveing up everything, giving up hope, giving up on love well that was the only thing you can no longer think about when you know she is gone.

-Mercy-

Well might as well just not ask simce you have nothing left beside pain and heart break so you couldn't feel anything anymore.

-Windowmaker-

You could say you just don't care anymore, your depressed, you hate life and just want to kill every last person so who fucken cares anymore.

-Brigitte-

So you headed back home, went back to work for your dad and when you were not working you locked yourself away. Nothing is going to change that so what is the point in even caring so you stay away from everything now as you now pushed everyone away.

-A/N-

So yep I need to think before I write now since I know I can do better for you guys, anyways have fun Anne imagine to your hearts desires.

-Missing Girl

Overwatch x Male Reader (Couple Scenarios)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें