She's Jealous

-Tracer-

You were out for a walk with Tracer when all of a sudden you see your ex girlfriend is in front of you. She hugs you and says,
"(Y/N) oh my god I have not seen you in like forever" you smiled and then slowly started to chat to your ex. Tracer just looked at you and your ex and she really didn't like it but she knew that you were just being nice,
"Well anyways Dina I have to go ok bye" you said. Before you could move she grabbed your arm and started to flirt with you. Tracer grabbed you out of her grip and said,
"So love I would let you talk more but he already has someone and I don't think your British enough to be me to be with him". You started to laugh and you walked away with Tracer by your side and a big smile on your face.

-D.VA-

You were in EB Games with D.VA looking at all the different games and trying to show each other the games you loved you play. As you were looking at one of the games a women with black hair, green eyes and a bunch of tattoos all over her body walked over to you.
"Hey hot stuff do you come here often or is this a first time for you?" she asked, you looked at her and shook your head then said,
"I come here a lot but I'm here with my girlfriend today so please stop what your doing". She just put on this smirk and moved closer to you not noticing D.VA behind her with a bunch of games in her hand. D.VA walked over and then pushed the lady away and rapped her arms around your arm and did a little cute pose. You kissed D.VA on the head and the lady just walked away and you and D.VA went back to looking at all the games and even buying a bunch.

-Mei-

She is too sweet and trusting you get jealous. 

-Mercy-

You were asked to work in a group and you were put into a group with three ladies and one of them is Angela. You were happy to work with her until she said she was going to be a bit late so you had to start without her. As you started to study the ladies well they started to cling to you and you just felt so awkward about it, that was until Angela had showed up and she could just tell how you felt and she didn't like how the ladies were looking at you. She grabbed you out of your chair and kissed you on the lips and then smiled and you smiled back.

-Windowmaker-

You were in your store and it was quite today well that was until this hot chick comes in and right on the back she starts flirting with you.
"Sorry Miss but I'm dating someone so please don't flirt with me" you said, she didn't like that so she pushed through and embraced you and you tried to get her off of you. Well that was until Widowmaker walked in and saw this, she grabbed her sniper rifle and pointed it at the lady.
"Let go on my man before you end up being my next target" she said with no emotion, the lady nodded and then slowly made her way to the door before running for her life and you just laughed while Widowmaker chuckled.

-A/N-

Yay this is...not the best I don't think I did good with this or really any of this so I'm sorry if this sucked and was just really bad. I want to do more of this but if I still don't think it is good then I think I might just stop writing this. Have fun and imagine to your hearts desire,

-Missing Girl