Pharah

-First Time Meeting-

It's a nice day and you are out training for the military and you don't mind traning since you wanted to help people as soon as you can. You hope to one day you want to meet Pharah since she is your inspiration to do something good. As you were training you were practicing with your shooting when someone walked over, you looked at who it was to see it is Pharah.
"You have a great aim, are you better with any weapon?" Pharah asked you and you said,
"I am skilled with any weapon", Pharah smiles,
"I'm Pharah" she said and you just couldn't help but smile.
"I know I think your amazing, anyways I'm (Y/N)" you and Pharah smiled and then you and Pharah started to train together.

-Becoming Friends-

You and Pharah have become really close friends since you both have been training alot together and you like it and Pharah says your the only person she knows that can keep up with her. It is clear that you enjoy her companty and you just know you are great friends that no one can beat in a fight even if they tried.

-Crushing Really Hard On Her-

After so long of training you look at Pharah and just smile know you have started to like her, you have a crush on her but your not too sure if you should confess your feels your just pretent that you don't have them. You were not too sure since you do have a big crush on her but you didn't know if you should ask her out since she is so amazing.

-You Ask Her Out-

You were training with Pharah knowing that you wanted to ask her out, you are very neverous but you know that you are going to ask her out today. You were doing well training with her when you asked her,
"Will you be my girlfriend?", Pharah smiled and said back,
"I was wondering when you would ask me out and yes". You were happy she said yes but you felt like it was a dream and if it is you hope you never wake up again.

-Your First Kiss-

You and Pharah were shooting targets, she was doing way better then you but you didn't care since you just wanted to hit the target. You watched as she hit the target everytime, you smiled and hugged her from behind, Pharah put the gun and truned to face you. You smiled and then kissed her and she kissed back and you were just so happy that you have Pharah in your life right now.

-First Date-

Your first date with Pharah was amazing, you had a nice picnic with nice food and just eachother's company. You both loved it and hopped that the date could last as long as it can, you really wanted it to never end.

-She's Jealous-

She doesn't get jealous well you haven't noticed.

-Your Jealous-

You hide when your jealous but when she is not looking you are already aiming your gun at them ready to pull the trigger if they don't leave.

-Best Memory With Her-

Your best memory with her is when you were out just relaxing amd gave fun since nothing was on your mind besided eachother.

-Nicknames-

Hers- Queen, Your Soldier and Sky

Yours- Shot and Handsom

-She's Leaving For Something-

She is always leaving for something so you don't expect too much when she leaves but your happy she is always saying goodbye to you and she always comes back as soon as she can.

-What You Do When Alone-

You just train but it's not as fun as it is with her.

-What She Does When She Is Alone-