Your Jealous

-Tracer-

You and Tracer were eating out when all of a sudden a guy came up to Tracer and started to flirt with her. You tried to stay calm hopping that the guy would get a hit and leave but no he just got closer and closer until he started to touch her. You snapped and stood up grabbed the guy and said,
"I don't want you touching my lady so back off before you get hurt and I mean it". The guy nodded so you let him go and he walked away, you sat back down and you had Tracer just looking at you with her big smile. 
"You Jealous love?" Tracer asked and you just grabbed her hand and said,
"For you" and Tracer just laughed at that.

-D.VA-

D.VA entered a gaming constipation and you went as support, as she was vs each person and most of them were guys you started to get jealous. After a bit some of the guys even started to flirt with her and it was pissing you off, D.VA walked over to you and kissed you on the cheek.
"You know that I'm your's babe so no need to be jealous anyways none of them are as good looking as you" she said. That just made you smile so you kissed her and then went back to not being jealous...for now.

-Mei-

Mei was being her cute little self but as you and her were hanging out well some guys were getting a little close to her and you could tell she didn't like it too much. So you moved closer to her and told them to back off or they will get hurt and they did after a bit.
"Are you ok Mei?" you asked placing your hand on her cheek,
"Of course I am since I'm with you" she said and that just made it so much better.

-Mercy-

You were in class sitting next to Angela when you desided to look up at her to see this really good looking guy looking at her. It looked like he was trying to get her attention and you were getting sick of it until Angela grabbed your hand and smiled and you knew she cared about you. She might have noticed him but she only wants to notice you at this time and that is all that matters to you.

-Widowmaker-

No reason to be jealous since she just shots anyone that touches her or even flirt with her that is not you and also if they did any of that they didn't live to tell anyone about it.

-A/N-

Ok this one is done and I think it turned out good but I really love Widowmaker's only because like imagine how many people have tried to flirt with her and have ended up dead. Wow now all I can think about is what Windowmaker does on Valentines day wow that is just bad. Have fun and imagine to your hearts desire,

-Missing Girl