A Few Years Later and You See Her Again

-Tracer-

It's been about five years since you have seen anything about Tracer, you have gotten better but you miss her so much now. You desided to go for a walk, as you were walking you felt like something is up, you kept walking when all of a sudden a loud bang is heard and you are not in the same spot you were before. You look behind you to see Tracer, Tracer looked at you and smiled and then she helped you up and moved you to safty. After she moved you away and before she could run off you grabbed her into a hug and Tracer hugged back knowing you were happy to see her again.

-D.VA-

You were in a gaming shop after six years of nothing but being depressed and knowing uou had to pull yourself together. Then as you were about to leave you saw D.VA walk in and look around, you followed her wanting to be 100% sure it is her. As you were following her you just knew it was her but you didn't have the guts to walk up to jer so uou were about to leave when someone jumpped onto your back.
"Not going to say hi noob" a voice said and right away you knew who it was, D.VA is way too good to let you leave without you saying a hello even if you tried.

-Mei-

Your friends desided to force you to go snowbording, you didn't care anymore since it has been eight years, so once you got to the place your friends like to go to snowbord they were already snow bording. You desided to head inside the lodge you saw Mei sitting in a chair with Snowball drinking something. You walked over to her and tapped her on the shoulder, when she looked up she has her big smile and right away she hugs you and you hug back knowing she is ok.

-Mercy-

You have been going from job to job and you were starting to get sick of it since well it have been five years. Today you were working in a shop when suddenly went from good to shit, the place blowed up and was now a big mess. You couldn't move since you are under a bunch of stone and other things, you suddenly see a yellow light. Everything is moved off of you and you see Angela, she looked at you in shock well that is what you last saw before you blacked out.

-Windowmaker-

You were out for a walk knowing that some people have been following since it has been seven years since you desided to go on another break fro. The shop and people have not been too happy at all and have been after since, you noticed two people have been following you and you have your hands on a gun each ready to kill if you have to. For able you didn't do anything until they started to piss you off so you pulled out your guns, pointed the guys at them and pulled the trigger. They are both killed in a heart beat and that was for sure, you turned back around to see a smiling Widowmaker, she hugged you and yhou hugged back knowing you are so happy to see her again.

-Brigitte-

You have been back at work for about six years and you remember why you hate the job, nothing ever happened and you hated it so much. As you were hitting your head on a table wishing you didn't have to work here but then you see someone walk over in armor and when you looked at who it is you were shocked. It was Brigitte, she looked good and she was smiling and you didn't know what to do besides go up to her and hug her so that's what you did knowing she is ok.

-A/N-

Yep so here you are guys a another chapter and I hope you like this one and I am working on anding another charcter but I'm going to need sometime so yep. Anyways have fun and imagine to your hearts desires,

-Missing Girl