Your First Kiss

-Tracer-

You and Tracer were just walking around and you just couldn't stop looking at her, you knew you really wanted to kiss her. You just wanted to pull her close to you and hold her tightly, so you grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to you.
"Are you ok Love?" Tracer asked, you nodded and then you pulled her closer until your lips were together. You could just tell that Tracer melted into the kiss and she was really happy about it. 

-D.VA-

You and D.VA were gaming and you were losing badly, you knew that she was really good but you had been practicing. You were getting better and you desided to pull her closer and then you kissed her on the lips. She melted into the kiss while you still played the game and you won,
"Hey you cheated!" D.VA yelled looking at the game and moving away from you. You just laughed knowing that she was just being salty about it. 

-Mei-

Having a snow ball fight with Mei was always fun but you wanted to make a little more fun by trying to kiss her without her knowing. You were very good at it and even got close but you were never able to get close enough to kiss her. Then you desided to sneak up behind her and hug her tightly, you turned her around and kissed her. She rapped her arms around you and just melted into the kiss.
"You are so much fun" Mei said with her big sweat smile,
"I know but it's really all thanks to you" you said holding her tightly hoping that she would not leave your arms.

-Mercy-

You and Angela had headed to the library after a big test you had, you dropped your head onto the table. Angela smiled at you and started to mess up your (H/Colour) hair, you looked at her and grabbed her arm.
"What you looked stressed" she said and you sat up, then you got up from the chair and moved closer to her and then you kissed her.
"You are just to kind to me" you said and she just slightly blushed and you just found it so cute and you kissed her again.

-Windowmaker-

You invited Widowmaker to dinner at your place, she was happy to, well as happy as she can be, once she came over you got her to sit down on the couch. You sat next to her and started to chat, you really wanted her to smile but she just had the same expression so you moved closer to her. You put a arm around her and then you pulled her into a kiss, once you moved away from her she had this smirk.
"You should really try harder" she said before she pushed you back and then she sat on your lap and started to kiss you. You were so pleased with yourself even though you thought she was going to kill you if you did try and kiss her.

-A/N-

Another one done and I am still trying to write this for you but it is a little hard since I am working on other stories and I would like to work on them two. So I will still try and write this for you and tell me what you want to see and I will get working on it. Have fun and imagine to your hearts desire,

-Missing Girl