You Have Dinner With Your Family

-Tracer-

You took Tracer to your parents place and you could feel you dad just judging you and Tracer, your mum loves Tracer and wants you to bring her over more and more. Your happy about that and Tracer likes your family well really she loves your family and wants to see them more.

-D.VA-

You were way too nervous to take D.VA to dinner and your families place, well when you got there she was forced to play video games with your siblings and your dad was pleased to see you have a girlfriend. You were happy to hear you dad is happy for you and everyone seems to like her.

-Mei-

You took Mei to meet your parents and have dinner with them but they never said a word and that just made you feel worse.

-Mercy-

You didn't go since you stopped talking to your family years ago so you and Mercy had dinner together.

-Windowmaker-

Never ever going to happen so nope that will never happen and you have never thought about it.

-Brigitte-

Your dad loves her and that's all that matters to you that your dad is happy that your with Brigitte and that's all that matters to you.

-A/N-

So here is another chapter and I hope I did good and I hope you want more and I will try my best for you. I will try my best to keep writting for you and I am doing my best with every chapter I write, I hope you enjoyed, have fun and imagine to your hearts desire.

-Missing Girl