You Guys Have A Fight

-Tracer-

You and Tracer have started to become distant, she was always hanging out at Overwatch and you were fine with that. Well thay was until wars were becoming worse and death was rising and you were getting worried about her getting hurt. It always started fights and you were slowly getting sick of it but you knew that you couldn't do anything about it.

-D.VA-

You don't see D.VA anymore since she was asked to join in on the war and save lives, you knew she would be fine but it was changing her in away. You didn't like that but you couldn't stop her and all it got you were fights and that was it and all you were gping to get from her.

-Mei-

She just left one day leaving you you a note with her email since she had to leave for a scientist thing but she didn't want to tell you or hurt your feelings. So you started to send her emails about how upset you were and how she should have told you but she always acted nice and it slightly annoyed you.

-Mercy-

School was getting to you really badly and you were failing and Angela was not helping so you started to fight after a while. You never meet what you said but you just were just fulled of stress and worry so you just couldn't think stright or even act like yourself.

-Windowmaker-

You were working today and you haven't seen Widowmaker in a while and it was starting it to bother you. Then suddenly she shows up and looking more emotionless then normal almost like she is a robot, she put her gun down in front of you. You look at the gun and she says,
"I want it fixed and I need in fixed now", you just looked at her thinking 'Is this my girlfriend or a robot that looks like her'. You put it at the back of your mind and fixed her gun, as you were fixing the gun she was acting cold and heartless and you didn't like it. So as ypu were fixing her gun and she just snapped, she started yelling and even grabbed one of the guns and pointed it at you, telling ypu to shut up.

-Brigitte-

You were working and Brigitte didn't show up that day, so you just throught that maybe she was busy but then she didn't show up for even weeks. Well that was after a week and you finally see her, you walk up to her but she doesn't seem to act like she didn't know you. So you had to get her attention until she pulled you away, it turned out that she found out that your family were the people that made the Bastions that killed so many people. It started a fight and you left before it became worse but deep down you knew that there wasn't going to be anything left of this relationship.

-A/N-

So I'm back with another update for this, I'm sorry that I took so long to bring this back, I only planned for it to be on hold for a week but life was ripping me apart. I couldn't get my mind to stay on this or really anything since I had to force myself to write the other books I'm writting but I'm slightly getting better and hopefully going to be writting more for the book. Have fun and imagine to your hearts desire

-Missing Girl