Hey! I have a quick question!

(A/N: aaaaaa I'm really sorry everyone! Here's an update finally! I hope this chapter is satisfying! ovo")

"So why are you asking this again?" Rantarou looked at Kaede who was asking some oddly specific questions. She looked like she was thinking to herself for a moment, most likely thinking of an appropriate response. Next to her sat an impatient Kokichi, his face filled with some sort of temptation. "No reason really! Just curious!" Kaede answered, trying to hide the fact that she was desperate for an excuse. Rantarou raised an eyebrow as Kokichi continued to impatiently drum his fingers on the lunchroom table. "Amami-chan, I got another question." Kokichi said as he rested a hand on his cheek. "What is it?" Rantarou responded. "Boys or girls?" Kokichi simply asked. "Either is fine." Rantarou answered and Kaede's face flooded with relief.

"What was that question about?" Rantarou asked. "Do you have anyone in mind?" Kaede asked, avoiding Rantarou's question. "Seriously, what's with the questions? It's getting suspicious." Rantarou said calmly. Kokichi began to grin. "Oh yeah Amami-chan, what happened when I visited that one time?" He asked with a mischievous tone. Kaede shot Kokichi a glare but he ignored it. "None of your business." Rantarou casually shot back and Kokichi puffed up his cheeks in a childish pout.

"How's Saihara-kun? Have you guys talked recently?" Kaede asked with a smile. "Oh he's doing fine. He had to visit last time because he had a black out due to the storm. Then he called that night, constantly apologizing." Rantarou answered. "Wait! Is Saihara-chan scared of a little storm~?" Kokichi said in a sing song tone. "No, I don't think so. It was just that he was home alone and you know, a blackout while you're home alone must be no fun at all." Rantarou explained.

"Yeah that's what they all say! Then they crawl in your bed and subtly drop hints that they want to fuck!" A voice loudly said and Kokichi groaned. "Iruma-san?" Kaede asked as the strawberry blonde scooted her way into their table. "Sorry I overheard you virgins and had to say something!" Miu said with a cocky laugh. "Please leave, your breath smells like fresh cum and it's ruining the appeal of my meal." Kokichi said with an unamused tone. Miu whined in defeat as she flinched from Kokichi's sharp tongue. "Ouma..!" Rantarou snapped under his breath but Kokichi remained unaffected. "I-I just w-wanted to say that y-you should go for it.." Miu said, her tone still weak in defeat. "You don't even know what we're talking about!" Kokichi snapped again and Miu flinched.

"H-hey when I hear a scenario of someone possibly losing their virginity, I gotta encourage them!" Miu finally gathered her strength to say. "You guys are getting ridiculous." Rantarou said with a sigh. "Hey Amami-chan, has Saihara-chan hinted any hints?" Kokichi asked with a big smile. "Hints about what?" Rantarou asked and Kaede elbowed Kokichi. "Huh? What hint? What's a hint? Don't ask me about hinting any hints." Kokichi said with a makeshift laugh. Rantarou just raised an eyebrow again. "For fucks sake, he's probably talking about romantic hints." Miu said with a roll of her eyes. "Why are you here again?" Kokichi asked with a blank face.

"You got a point, bye losers!" Miu said with a mocking tone as she walked away. "Y'know I'm going to go for it." Kokichi declared and Kaede tried to shush him. "Do you think Saihara-chan is remotely cute?" Kokichi asked with a smile as he kept moving his face away from Kaede's hands. "What is that supposed to mean and why are you asking me that?" Rantarou asked, his tone a little challenging, as if he was scavenging for the truth. "Because h—- mph!" Kokichi was cut off by Kaede finally being able to cover his mouth. "Just Ouma-kun being Ouma-kun, y'know saying stupid things and all that stuff haha." Kaede said nervously with a small laugh as she pulled Kokichi closer to her. Rantarou didn't say anything, he just continued to watch Kokichi struggling under Kaede's arms for freedom. Kaede sighed as she gripped onto Kokichi, Rantarou wasn't going to answer that question. Even as his childhood friend, she could still not find herself to completely understand him.

—————————————————————-

"Hey Toujo-san. I was wondering if I can ask some questions.. I-I mean you don't have to but..!" "It's fine, ask me anything." Kirumi ended up cutting Shuuichi off with a calm reply. "Well I was wondering how do you think of Akamatsu-san.." Shuuichi asked nervously. "Akamatsu-san? Well, we haven't talked much but she's nice I suppose." Kirumi replied. "Huh? Thats it?" Shuuichi asked. "Well, when we do talk, she does seem to have a big personality, especially when it comes to her passion about the piano. Though it's odd how quiet she seems to me as compared to her being outgoing to everyone else." Kirumi continued.

"Yeah I've actually noticed that too." Shuuichi added though he had a good idea as to why as compared to Kirumi. "Maybe she's shy at first, I do wish she could open up to me soon. She does seem like an interesting person." Kirumi said with a hopeful smile. Shuuichi nodded in agreement. "Y-yeah! When you get to know her, she's a really caring and helpful person." Shuuichi replied, trying to encourage Kirumi in a way. "Has she every visited you before..?" Shuuichi asked reluctantly. "No, all we've done is text and she called once." Kirumi replied. "Alright, t-thank you for answering.." Shuuichi said awkwardly and Kirumi nodded her head. "It's no problem." She said politely.

Shuuichi was at least pretty glad that Kirumi was willing to answer him honestly. Though it still felt awkward to him, he couldn't help but to be grateful for her honesty.