Explaining to friends.

I had no idea what I was going to say to my friends. They all knew that I didn't have a boyfriend and they knew the reasons why. I just didn't want one. Now they would see me coming to school and I would be with the only guy who would have been single if my mother hadn't arranged this marriage. I started talking to my mum again, but it wasn't like before. Me and Rosalie were getting along better now that we knew each other's stories, we could see that we were similar but the causes were different. We both had lost something we dearly wanted.

Edward stayed at mine last night, in my bed. To say I was shocked owuld be an understatement. I didn't think he would do this before we got married. To fall asleep in his arms was the best feeling in the world. I felt safe. Loved. I had never felt like this before. I felt that he would jump in front of a bullet for me. He would come out okay but still. The fact that he would risk his life would be enough for me to love him forever.

We were driving to school in Edward's car, with me in the passenger seat, Jasper sat in the back with Alice on his knee and Emmett and Rosalie sat next to them. We knew that there would be stares as soon as we walked into the common room so I knew that they wouldn't appreciate it.

People would be wondering why I am with Edward. At first, I was wondering that too. I didn't think we would find someone like me attractive in any way. Also the fact that everyone at school knew that I couldn't have children after my ex broadcasted that fact across the common room. So they would all think that I was just giving him some. Oh, I wish they could understand the truth.

We arrived at school and the staring already started when I stepped out the car. People didn't think that I would know the new kids. It was a well known fact that the new kids always went with the populars. But I got news for them. Edward is MINE!

"I love it when you get possessive," Edward whispered seductively in my ear, consequentally sending a shiver down my spine. He knew what he did to me, and he took advantage of the fact that I was an easy blusher. I felt my face increase in temperature.

I could hear Emmett chuckling and Alice was giggling. I made a mental note to burn her whole entire wardrobe the next time I was at their place. The look of horror was hilarious. It got me and Edward in stitches when she came out of the vision. Then she glared at me and walked ahead.

"Alice, it would be a bit wierd if you were ahead of me. You're new here, remember?" I said, smirking. Her look became more irritated when she noticed that.

"Fine, hurry up, we don't have all day." She snapped.

"Well, me and Edward, do. His schedule is matched to mine, we have three free periods this morning." I said matter-of-factly.

Her look became angrier.

"Let's get to the reception before someone gets killed." Emmett suggested.

"Why, I think that is the most sensible thing that has come out of your mouth since I have met you." I said, shooting an amused glance at Jasper. Me and him had planned this. We were messing with them. Edward knew about it but Alice didn't. I had to say this was working.

"Yeah, well don't get used to it." Emmett grumbled, He liked to make

We got to the reception and the told me to take them to the common room and make sure that they knnew where they were going. We walked into the common room and everyone stared at us. I didn't care. Knowing that I was going to marry Edward when I left school was all I needed to know that caused me not to care about the whispers or the rumours that would go round. All my friends were watching with shocked expressions.

I knew what was going to come next.

We sat down in the corner with my friends and introduced everyone. Of course the popular kids were glaring at us. But they needed to get a life because these were family now. They wouldn't be able to separate us.

"Sharna, how long have you and Edward been together then?" Was the question that came out of Jasmine's mouth. I could hear the jealousy in her voice but decided not to call her on it.

"A while, we knew each other when we were little and he moved when we were just going into year 6. We kept in touch, he would visit here and I would go to Alaska where they lived and we sort of got a long distance relationship going. Then they decided that they would be moving here for the last two years of high school. I didn't know that they were the new kids that everyone was buzzing about. So naturally, I wasn't too excited about it." I explained. The look on their faces was hilarious. 

We got to lessons after that and then the teachers decided that I should sit next to Edward all the time because I actually do work. This I did on purpose, so they would think I am a good student and also a good influence on Edward. I could see the amused glance Edward kept giving me when my thoughts would stray to other topics that would possibly scar my mother if she knew I was thinking about them.

All I can say is that I can't wait for my wedding night. That ought to be FUN! I felt him touch my leg, just above the knee cap and start to slowly slide his hand up toward my thigh. I was in heaven right there. I didn't know what he was doing and I didn't know what he hoped to gain from getting me hyped up. But it was working. I knew he could smell my arousal and his eyes got darker in a second. I knew that if I didn't stop him then he would take me right here right now. Not that I would mind.

"Can you stop thinking like that, please. It's hard to concentrate." He said in mock seriousness.

"Sorry," I said shyly.

He passed me a note saying that I needed to know that we would definately do that on our wedding night and that we could work up to it in the meantime but I had to be patient with him. If I could get some fun out of him I would be patient for as long as he needed me to be.

I knew that I couldn't wait to get home that night and have some alone time with my fiance.