Fun Time With Edward

--------------------------------- sex scene----------------------------------

I was glad that it was the end of the day. Mum was at work until 9 and the others went to their house to have their own alone time. Not I could have some fun with Edward.

He walked into the living room with a coffee for me and nothing for him. I thought about the reasons and everything he had explained to me last night. He didn't eat or drink anything that wasn't blood. Ahe he wouldn't drink blood around me because he let his hunting instincts go and then any human in close proximity to him would be in danger. He didn't want to chance it with me.

He sat next to me and placed the coffee in my hands and pulled me so that I was sitting in between his legs with my back against his chest. We were watching reruns of Rules of Engagement. I thought it was a good programme but Edward didn't seem to think so. At first Edward's hands were around my stomach, holding me close to him. During the first part of the programme they had drifted to just under my bra. He slowly started lowering his hands again, but going under my top and his cold hands massaging my stomach. My muscles tensed at the touch. His hands started drifting up to my bra line but smoothly went under to cup my breasts. He started massaging them and he earned a fair few moans from me. They seemed to fit perfectly into his hands. He started to kiss my neck and found my ear lobe again with his teeth.

He continued to kiss my neck and massage my breasts while I tried to think of a way I could repay him for this.

"Well, there are several ways," he whispered huskily in my ear. I then had an idea.

I turned around in his lap and his hands found my back and started to move up and down as I straddled his lap kissing him with so much passion that I thought I was going to explode. My mouth left his lips and moved down his jaw to his neck. I could feel his hands playing with the bottom of my top and I could feel him slowly lifting it up. I moved away from him to give him enough space to take it off. I saw his eyes go dark from lust and I went back to his neck.

I found the top if his shirt with my hands and started to undo his buttons. He didn't stiop me ilike i had thought he would. I had a feeling that his trousers would be a different story. I got all the buttons undone and his shirt was removed just as easily as my top.

We just stared at each other and then, with one swift movement, his hand reached the back of my bra here the clip was and undid it. He removed the straps from my arms leaving me completely topless. The way he stared at me made me tingle. I didn't know what this feeling was but I was all of a sudden ready to give myself to him completely. I just hoped that he would feel the same way. With no warning, he bent his head down and took my nipple between his teeth, dragging them across it. I had never been so turned on in my life at this point.

He moved position so that I was on top of me and he was on his back on the sofa. My coffee was on the table and I knew it would be cold by the time we finished but I didn't mind.

I could feel his hands on the button on my trousers. Undoing them and undoing the zip. I for up and helped him remove them completely. I made quick work of is trousers and soon we were just in our  underwear. Well bottom half in my case. He lowered himself on to me. I could feel him a lot more than I could last night. There weren't as many layers in the way.

He bucked his hips into me and I moaned his name quite loud.

"I need you." He whispered into my ear.

"Then take me." I whispered back. he would be the one to deflower me and I wouldn't have it any other way.

He picked me up and carried me to my bedroom. On the way, I wrapped m legs around his waist and the movements made us grind into each other and we couldn't help but moan with every step her took.