Holy Sh!t.

Sharna's P.O.V.

I couldn't understand why Joe would want to be a vampire. He never thought straight. I knew he was dangerous. But he is an insane vampire now. Not an insane human. I don't care whether it wasn't Joe's dominant personality that caused the damage. If he really loved me then he would have fought for control.

"I don't know how she can be you're mate. But she is mine and I am not letting you take her away from me?" Edward said. I could hear the territorial way he spoke.

"She is mine. I have already marked her." He said.

"Yeah, with fucking knives!" I shouted. "I don't know who you think you are, the reason you got put into prison in the first place was because you tried to kill me! You were so fucked off because I left you. I didn't want to be with someone who would hurt me knowing that he could get control of himself. If you really did love me then you wouldn't have done any of that." I couldn't believe that he thought I would love him after what he did.

"But, I do love you." He said softly. I used to love the way he said this. But now all I could think was that it was all a lie.

"Well, I don't love you. I never will. I trusted you once, you hurt me. I won't make that mistake again. I love Edward, I am going to spend eternity with him, whether you like it or not. You know who they are, you know what they will do if you even lay a hand on them. I don't care whether you join the Denali's or not. You go by the rules. That goes for all your personalities." I said. I didn't care that he was glaring at me. He didn't scare me anymore. I was protected.

"All personalities?" Tanya asked.

"Yeah, he didn't go to prison, he went to a high security psychiatric hospital with Multiple Personality Disorder. He couldn't control them. And I nearly got killed as a result." I explained. They all glared at him.

"I think it's best that you leave and don't come back. I have a good mind to destroy you, but it isn't my place to make the decisions. She is right, though. You can't have her. She is Edward's mate. Whether you like it or not. You can't touch her. They are Royalty to Vampires. You must understand. You touch any of them, you sign your own death warrant, do you understand me?" Tanya said.

Joe didn't like the way Tanya was talking to him. But then when I looked him in the eye, it wasn't Joe that was in control. It was the personality that used to hurt me. 

"I don't give a damn about who they are. She is mine and I will have her even if I have to kill the rest of you in the process." He said. Something inside me snapped. 

All I wanted for him to feel pain. Pain for what he had caused me. Pain that was all his fault, everything that he had done to me. I wanted him to feel that pain. He was on the floor as I relived everything that he had done to me. He was screaming, he was screaming the way I was when he was hurting me. 

I heard him get up, he ran out the door. I couldn't watch him go, I was too caught up watching everything that had happened to me. I had no idea how I had lived through all this. I didn't know how I hadn't committed suicide yet. I didn't know how he could have done any of that to me. I soon felt exhausted. I felt my legs go from underneath me and I felt a set of cold arms underneath me and cradle me to their body. I knew it was Edward, he had very calming arms.

Edward's P.O.V.

I watched with Sharna as she replayed everything that the bastard had done to her. She couldn't understand how she had lived through that. Come to think of it, neither did I. I knew she was strong but I had no idea she was this strong. 

As she replayed her memories of him, he was on the floor in agony. Screaming and writhing in agony in the same ways that Sharna was in her memories. Like she was projecting the pain out towards Joe. If this was her power then she would be very powerful. I was proud of her. She wasn't going to let him hurt her anymore. 

After Joe left, she started to fall. I caught her before she hit the ground. I laid her on the couch. 

"What was that?" Tanya asked.

"Her power it seems. She was replaying everything that he had done to her when he was human. Every movement he made, every scream he made, she was making in her memories. Its like she can think of pain and project it out. But she wasn't aware of it. When he said that he would kill us to get to her, its like something just snapped inside her. She wasn't in control of it. But she wasn't going to hurt any of us. I think it might be something that she can work on when she becomes a vampire after the wedding." I explained. I couldn't wait until I told her how amazing she is. I would love to see the smile that would light up on her face. She was beautiful. Even when she was sad. 

I had never felt so lucky to have her as my mate. I loved her so much. I just hoped that we could be happy forever.

------------------------

Sorry about the long wait for the update :\ I have had a lot of things going on with my family and I needed to deal with them.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter :)

MrsCarlisleCullen17 <3