Chapter 30

"Target location found... "
"What is your position, sparrow red?"
"Approximately 250meters away from the house,"
"Visual,"
"A two-floor house, perfectly consealed and surrounded by tall trees and thick bushes...."
"Head count...."

*fifteen minutes of silence*

"Three guarding the ground while two on the balcony. Each group replaced alternately every five minutes. Each man holds M16 rifles,"

"Good. Hold your position and wait for the swarm,"
----------

"Tito, I can't take this anymore. Nag-aalala na ako kay Glaiza,"

"Hija, wala tayong magagawa but to pray for a miracle. We are guarded at pareho tayong inexperienced sa pakikipaglaban,"

Umaapaw sa pag-aalala ang dibdib ni Rhian sa bawat eksenang pumapasok sa kanyang isipan. Images that she had only experienced from movies she had done. Pagsasamantalahan siya pero hindi matutuloy dahil sa pagdating ng bida sa pelikula.

How she wish that there will be a hero na bigla na lamang susulpot to save them. A hero, be it a man or a woman, na tatapos sa lahat ng paghihirap na kaninang nararanasan.

"Lablab ko,"  walang magawa si Rhian kundi ang tawagin ang babaeng minamahal sa kanyang isipan.

----------

Topless Glaiza, lying on the bed. Still wearing her lacy black bra and pants. Hingal na hinihintay ang lalaking salarin sa nakakarindi at nakakadiring init na nararamdaman ng kanyang katawan.

The man standing infront of his opened glass cabinet. Sa mukha nito, animo'y malaki ang kanyang problema sa kung ano ang gagamitin niyang boy toy sa kanyang naghihintay na sex slave.

His eyes lit up and reached for a retractable rod with leather shackles on both ends. His devilish grin registered on his face as he pictures the woman in his mind.

He turn around after closing the glass cabinet with the toy in his hand. His face mirrored the face of the devil. Glaiza's heart started to flip and her stomach churn to the vision her mind is trying to show her. Mga imaheng hindi kailanman niya magugustuhan.

The man placed himself between the dangling legs of the woman on the bed's edge. He placed the leather covered rod beside the woman and unzipped her pants. The denim fabric brushed on her legs' skin feeling like a match stick scratching its starter.

Kung anuman ang nasa isip ng lalaking kamukha ni Tito Ronnie ay biglang naglaho sa malakas na tunog ng pagsabog. Mula sa pagkakaluhod nito sa pagitan ng mga binti ni Glaiza, napatayo ito at napatingin sa nakakandadong pintuan ng kanyang pleasure room.

Glaiza raised her upper body supported by her elbows. Napatingin din ito sa pintuan. It was only a fracture of a minute that she stared at the door and in a flash had her knee contacted the man's bulging manhood inside his pants.

It qas like a giant boulder crushed upon being hit by Thor's mighty axe that the man fall down and rolling on the floor with his hands capping the pained junior. Glaiza didn't waste time. She stood up and pulled her pants back up, taking the instrument of tortured pleasure with her as a weapon and dashed out. But her right foot was caught by the man still wriggling in pain.

Glaiza, fell on her bottom, tried to pull her leg back but the man's grip was stronger despite of the pain be is feeling from his crotch. With still uner the effect of the viagra drug, Glaiza pulled herself togetherz keeping in her mind what could be happening to Rhian at this bery moment after hearing the explosion, she pound the man's hand that is holding her foot repeatedly until he lets go.