CHAPTER 34

A fresh morning breeze of air caresses her face as she takes a sip of her freshly made cup of Brazilian coffee she ordered. On the side table were the room service placed fresh fruits and food for breakfast as she awaits the love of her life to wake up.

It has been 6 months after her last concert but a memorable one. A memory that will remain fresh in her mind for the rest of her life. How Glaiza's face lights up the whole MOA Arena and the applause of her wonderful fans as they witness the woman's proposal. A simple yet graceful wedding was held after 3 months after her concert, attended by only few people at a beach resort with pink sand, then off to Maldives for their honeymoon.

Ang sarap sa pakiramdam na sariwain at namnamin ag bawat pangyayari. Pagkatapos ng maraming taon ng pangungulila sa mga nawala sa kanyang pamolya, iisang Glaiza lamang pala ag pupuno lang lahat ng kawalan sa kanyang pagkatao. Ang takot at pangamba niya mula sa buwis buhay na pagrescue sa kanya ay napalitan ng seguridad at pagmamahal na buong buo.

(flashback)

Its a lovely night for a wedding, as they say. the moon high above and the wind is soft and gentle. Stars glitters, not letting the blackness of the universe rule.

Lahat ng invited, close friends na tanggap ang same sex relationship and family, excited na makita ang magagandang ikakasal. It was already known all over the news the proposal Glaiza did sa last concert ni Calliope, o Rhian sa tunay na buhay. Alam na rin ng lahat ang nangyari na halos ikinamatay ng sikat na artista and the heroism ng kanyang bodyguard, na ngayo'y kanyang pakakasalan. 

All mouths closed. Murmurs hushed when the song of the night scattered by the wind. 

Indeed the woman in white tux slowly walking down the isle is an eye popper

Indeed the woman in white tux slowly walking down the isle is an eye popper. A picture of bravery yet walks with suppleness. 

As soon as Glaiza reached the spot where she will wait for her bride, her parents came up.

"Nay, tay, salamat sa pagtanggap ninyo sa pinili kong buhay," teary eyes, she reached for her mother's hand and brought them to her cheeks. Ang unang taong tumanggap ng kanyang pagkatao na hindi rin niyang akalaing lalabas sa kanya. 

"Masaya ako para sa'yo, anak," sagot naman ng kanyang ama. The man whom almost beat her nung araw na inamin niyang mahal niya si Rhian if not for her mother na gumitna bago pa siya tamaan ng kamao ng ama. 

Ngayong gabi na ito, wala nang iba pang masamang mangyayari. Perpekto na ang lahat. Ang tanging hinihintay na lang ang paglabas ng kanyang pinakamamahal.

The song continues to air. The unison of the guests' awe turned the heads of the Galuras.

Pakiramdam ni Glaiza sumuko ang kanyang baga na huminga. May kung anong nakabara sa kanyang ilong hindi pumasok ang hangin. Parang nawala ang lahat ng tao sa paligid at tinging si Rhian lamang ang kanyang nakikita.