Chapter 10

Now that all misunderstanding are cleared Naushad and Meher sigh in relief coincidentally together. Realization of it makes them to blush and laugh.

Naushad mustering all his courage says,

"Ye to hui meri story! Ab tum par atey hain!",

saying so he stares her.

Meher gets tensed. What is he about to ask now? Naushad senses her nervousness. Smiling lovingly, he nods his head, indicating her not to get nervous about anything.

"Mere barey mein?",

she asks hesitantly.

Naushad nods in affirmative, smiling, staring her.

"This is going to be personal! Too personal Meher! Meher main ek doctor ki tarah bhi puch raha hun aur....",

saying so, his stare on her turns more possessive.

Meher's heart skips a beat. Her breath hitches as she gets that look and she somehow understands what he is about to say or where this conversation is leading towards!

Staring her constantly, finding her nervousness adorable, Naushad continues,

"Ek dost ki tarah bhi!"

Meher understands dost isn't the apt word!

Meher staring him, blinks her eyes. They stare each other. His possessive look, creating havoc. Her heartbeat picks up pace. She could feel the warming up of her skin all over again. This is the effect of his mere look! What would be the effect of his upcoming words, which she somehow is sure won't be easy to reply to, she wonders!

But then earlier he assured her not to get nervous, right?

She nods her head slowly staring him throughout nervously.

Naushad understands that she is nervous about his question.

"How did you feel when it was being done to you?",

he asks her, staring her throughout to gauge her reaction.

Her heartbeat picks up pace. She stares him. She isn't shocked because somehow she could see it coming! In fact she is somewhat glad that he asked! But the magnitude of her nervousness is so high, that she couldn't exactly acknowledge her being glad about it. But the silent sigh makes Naushad to understand her situation perfectly! And he is glad that she didn't feel offended! He sighs in relief. Meher then wonders what took him this much time to come to this topic? Then she silently concludes - nervousness!

They both are shipping in the same boat - nervousness! Yet helping each other to get out of nervousness, that's the purity, the simplicity of their relationship.

Taking a deep breath, she takes her time to get into the situation once again, feel it! Till now she was trying to get away from the incident as much as possible. She was refraining to think about it. As each time she would think - her heartbeat would increase; she would go through anxiety; she would cry; she would feel the pain inflicted into her afresh! But when Naushad asked her about it; she of course got nervous initially about the fact that she'll have to torture herself again, but the fact that the end result of the torture would be a great relief; a mental satisfaction that he knows everything now, gave her all the courage she needed to open up in front of him. The fact that someone would know everything about it, gave her immense mental satisfaction already; a sense of security. Her mental trauma by the mere realization that she would share a secret, a dirty secret of hers with Naushad, she doesn't understand why gives her mental satisfaction. Finally she takes a deep breath ready to pour her heart out regarding the situation in front of him.