Day 1, monday

Franks POV:

I hate mondays for some reason, and now I hate them even more because of maths, the old brother of my best friend is going to give me some extra lessons. He's a year older than me and he seems really cool.

When the bell rang I went to our school cafè, this hour the pupils can do whatever they want, most of them are preparing for tests and some people are giving extra lessons, just like Gerard. I sat down at a big table and took my books, then I just sat there and waited for Gerard. 13 minutes later a tall guy walked towards
me.

He had long black hair, he wore an Iron Maiden tee and his smile was precious.

"You must be Frank!" He said giggling.
"Yeah, that's me." I laughed.
"I'm sorry for being late, I had some issues with my girlfriend."

For some reason I got really jealous, I did not like him but it felt weird.

"It's okay, I like to sit alone." I said.
"Dude, are you depressed or something?" He laughed.
I didn't anwser that question, he doesn't have to know I feel like trash all the time.
"Well, let's start!"
He came closer to me. Now I could see his darkbrown eyes, they were so pretty.
Ew! Frank, you sounded like a faggot!
"Yeah let's start." I said while I was ignoring my thoughts.

40 minutes later
Gerards POV:

The bell rang, finally! I had actually a good time with Frank, I explained a lot of things and he learns really fast. There went 1 thing wrong, I made a joke about depression. It wasn't funny at all and it was pretty offensive too, I used be depressed and now I'm making jokes about it.

"Thank you Gerard, for helping me."
I blushed, wow, he is so beautiful!
"No thanks, I'm glad I could help you!"
Frank giggled
"I'll see you tomorrow!" I said.
"Bye."

When Frank walked away I went outside to meet my girlfriend. I'm so done with her! She just thinks I can buy everything for her and her friends.

"Hi boo!" She said with her bitchy voice.
"Lin, I want to talk."
"What the fuck, Gerard? What's wrong?"
"Don't talk to me like that!"
"Oh my god, how can you say that?" She acted like she was shocked.
"I'm breaking up with you, it's over! Bye!"
This felt so good! She just stood there, she didn't even say anything back!

Now I'm single, this is the best feeling ever!

Guys, i'm sorry for my bad English,
I'm from the Netherlands
so my grammar isn't the best!
I hope y'all like this fanfiction!