Day 5, Friday 07:00 am

Gerards POV:
The standard iPhone ringtone, that's what I heard. I didn't wanna open my eyes because I still was tired. But I had to, it seemed like the sound was getting louder and louder. I opened my eyes, which was hard since I haven't sleep long enough. I saw Frank sleeping in my arms, he was so cute. I grabbed my phone and turned of the alarm clock.

Frank woke up and looked confused at first, but when he saw my face he smiled.
"Hey cutie." He said while he rubbed his face.
"Hey, we have to get up."
"I don't feel good." He said.
I understood exactly what he was saying and I sent a message to our school that Frank will have a day off school today.
"Oh, by the way. I will ask someone else to give me extra lessons." Frank said.
I nodded. I didn't want to help my boyfriend with math, it probably would end up with kissing and cuddling every time.

I went upstairs to get Mikey out of bed, but he wasn't there. I didn't worry, I thought he was under the shower. I walked to the bathroom, I knocked 2 times. But then 3 more times because I didn't get a response. I opened the door, there was nobody. The first thing I saw was the window, it was open. While I walked to it my heart was beating faster.

I looked out of the window. I saw Mikey. Every cell in my body blew up. I wanted to scream, I wanted to cry. I ran downstairs and Frank asked what I was doing.
"Call 911. Now!" I said crying.
I couldn't believe this. My own brother. Why would he do this?

I opened the door and the wind made a cold coat around my arms. I ran to the place where I saw Mikey laying.

I began to feel dizzy, he looked terrifying.
At that moment Frank ran to me with his phone in his hand.
"Gerard, what is going-"
He couldn't take his eyes of Mikey. We both didn't know what to do.
"What.."
Frank sounded like he couldn't breathe.
"I.. I don't know." I said while a tear ran my cheek.

Frank took his phone and called 911. He couldn't talk properly. But I didn't worry about this. The only thing I could think about was Mikey.
Why did he jump out of the window?
Is he okay?
Is it my fault?
Was is the alcohol?
Did he want this?
I had so many questions.

'They are helping him.
Gerard! Don't cry! He'll be okay! I promise!'
I didn't listen to Frank anymore, he said Mikey will be okay. But what if he won't survive?
I ignored Franks voice.
'Gerard, listen to me he will be okay!'
I got mad.
"What the fuck Frank. Are you serious?"
I said loud with tears in my eyes.
Frank looked at me confused.
"How dumb are you? Of course he's not okay! You fucking piece of shit!"
"Gerard,-"
"No! Don't say anything just go away!"
"But Mikey is my friend."
"I don't give a fuck! He's my brother and you are the reason why he's dead! You gave him the alcohol!"
My loud voice floated through the hospital hallway.
Frank cried, he stood up.

And walked away.