Day 4, Thursday

Franks POV:

I opened my sleepy eyes, my face went from 'poker-face' to 'the-happiest-guy-of-the-world-face'. Yesterday I went from a single guy to a taken guy. Gerard was the sweetest, I love him so much. But to be honest, I am scared of telling people we have something. The rumors weren't the best introduction to our relationship, but at the other hand, it couldn't get any worse.

I walked to the bus, I saw my pretty boyfriend, and my nicest best friend.

"Hey Gerard." I hugged him.
"Hey Mikey." I said.
"I see you two know each other pretty well." Mikey said giggling.
"Yeah." Gerard said awkward.
"Haha, yes, Gerard and I are-"
Gerard interrupted me.
"Frank and I.. uhm.. Frank and I are going to the church."
"What?" Mikey asked confused.
"What?" I ask confused either.
"Yes. Frank and I are going to the church. Come on Frank, otherwise we'll be late for the mass."

He took my hand and pulled me with him.
"What the fuck, the church are you kidding me?" I laughed.
"Listen, Mikey doesn't have to know we're dating."
"Why not?" I asked.
"He didn't have friends for a long time. He is so glad you are his friend. If he knows we're dating he will feel left out."

I understood what Gerard was saying and thought that keeping our relationship in secret was a better idea.

"Guys, what's going on?" Mikey asked while he walked towards us.
"Uhm, the church is closed." I said.
Gerard laughed.
"Well okay, come on."

At school:
Gerard, Mikey and I were walking through the hallway.

Suddenly, everyting got black. My breath, was as heavy as a rock. My body didn't have control, the only thing I felt was headache. My nose felt warm. But I couldn't touch it, my arms felt too heavy.

I opened my eyes, I saw a bright light shining. I finally could move, I touched my nose and I felt a wet substance. When I looked at it, I realised it was blood.

I wanted to stand up, and run away. But I couldn't, my body was stuck to the surface I was lying on.

"Frank Iero, right?" A woman's voice said.
"What?"
"Your name is Frank? Right?"
"Uhm, yes."
"Do you feel dizzy? Any headache? Can you breathe properly?" She asked while she was writing information down.
"What am I doing here?"
"You are beaten up."
"By who?"
"I don't know his name, I think it was Bryar."
"What did he do?" I had so many questions.
"I don't know yet, maybe he broke your nose. He's having a conversation with the director now."
"I feel a bit dizzy."
"That's okay, do you want some water?"
"Yes."

A few seconds later the door opened.
"Frank!" I heard Mikey's voice.
"Oh god, what did that motherfucker do to you!" Gerard said.
"He is feeling dizzy, please, don't talk too loud." The woman said.
"Are you okay, Frank?"
"I guess so."
"He's not okay! His nose almost broke!"
The woman was annoying.
"Well, okay then. I'm not okay, I promise."