Day 5 , Friday 03:00 am

Franks POV:
My eyes were closed, I wanted to fall asleep. But Mikey was laughing, all the time. It didn't sound even healthy. It didn't sound like Mikey. He laughed, very hard, like he never did before.

Suddenly he stopped, it got so silent and I started to feel the headache. I wanted to relax, to fall asleep. But I was kinda worried. He was laughing for 2 hours straight and he stopped, out of nowhere.

I opened my eyes, and I saw him throwing up on Gerard. He was asleep and I was wondering how he didn't feel anything.
"What the hell Mikey, go to the bathroom!"
Mikey stood up and ran to the kitchen, while he still was throwing up.

I grabbed some tissues and cleaned Gerards black jeans. He woke up.
"What the hell is this?"
"Mikey is this." I said.
"Mike! What the fuck did you do?" Gerard sounded mad.
Mikey probably fell asleep in the kitchen.
"Come on, you should get a shower."

I walked Gerard to the bathroom and helped him to take of his clothes. I honestly was in the mood to do something more, and I saw Gerard was either. But I didn't want to lose my virginity in the puke of my best friend.

Gerard took a shower and I helped Mikey, he was way too sensitive for this liquor. I walked to my room and I put on my pajamas. Which was actually only a boxer shorts, but I didn't care since Gerard was my boyfriend and Mikey was asleep.

When I walked downstairs Gerard was sitting on the couch.
"Wow." He said.
I blushed.
"I didn't expect something like,"
He looked at me.
"like that."
I laughed.
"I guess you guys have to stay here untill the morning. I will sleep on the couch, and you 2 can sleep in my bed."
"Are you sure about that? I can sleep here with you." Gerard said.

We woke Mikey up and he walked upstairs to my room. I took a blanket and lay on the couch next to Gerard.

His warm body touched mine, I put my arm around him and we cuddled a bit. Gerard kissed me on the cheek and we fell asleep.