Day 4, Thursday home

Gerards POV:
The day sucked already, Frank was beaten up by Bob. Right now he's sleeping but Mikey and I were waiting in the hall.

"Hey, I've heard some rumors." Mikey said while he was looking at his phone.
"What kind of rumors?"
"About you and Frank."
Shit, fuck, shit, shit. He knows.
"Uhm, yeah, it's a fun story."
"Is it?"
"Yes it's hilarious!"
"Tell me the story." He was mad.
"Uhm.."
Should I tell it?
"Gerard?" Mikey said.
"Well.. it's like.."

The annoying woman came to us.
"Guys, Frank woke up. He's able to go to home."
Thank god, her interruptions weren't that useless.
"Good, Gerard and I will bring him home."

Frank walked to us, he looked sick and confused.
"I wanna go home." He said while he rubbed his face.
"Come on." I said.

While we walked to the exit we saw Bob sitting in the directors office. He saw us and was really confused when we were laughing at him.

"Thank you guys, for helping me."
"No problem!" Mikey said happily.
I didn't answer, I was still nervous about telling Mikey about the whole thing between Frank and me.

We decided to walk to Franks house since waiting for the bus was 30 minutes.

"So," Mikey said.
Oh shit.
"Can I ask what is going on between you two?"
Frank looked at me. God, he was so cute.
"Well, Frank and I are.."
"Dating." Frank completed my sentence.
"I knew you were gay!" Mikey said loud.
"How?" I asked.
How could he think I was gay? I had a girlfriend.
"Well, I've used your laptop a few times. You should take a look at your history."
Frank laughed and blushed at the same time. He was so so goddamn cute.
"Anyway, congratulations! My best friend with my brother? That's amazing!"
He wasn't mad at all, he was so glad!

We arrived Franks house, it was my first time in there and honestly: it didn't look like a rich family. The walls were slightly damaged and the floor was cracking. Frank lived with his father, that made me feel so bad for him, living with a woman is so much better.

Women can care, they teach you how to share love and warmth with others. While men are trying to look strong, even if they're not.

"Guys, my dad isn't home. Should we drink something?"
I was expecting beer or something, but Frank came to us with a big bottle of Russian vodka.

"Are we gonna drink that?" Mikey asked.
"Yes, why not?"
"We have to go to school tomorrow, you know?" I said.

Maybe I cared too much, a few shots of vodka couldn't be that bad!