Day 3, Wednesday

Gerards POV:

I woke up, with a good mood again, yesterday I kissed Frank! I don't know he likes me too, but he didn't reject the kiss. There was one big problem, if he doesn't like me, it will be so awkward to help him with maths and if he tells Mikey we've kissed, Mikey will get pissed. It got so awkward yesterday, he just walked away without saying anything.

I walked downstairs, took my lunch and walked to the bus. Earlier than usual, otherwise I had the chance to see Frank. I plugged my earbuds in my ears and started to listen to my favorite band; Slipknot. I'm socially awkward so I acted like I was responsing to messages, but in reality no one texts me.

I looked up, a short guy walked to the bus. He had the same hoodie as Frank, his hair looked like Franks and.. and.. it actually was Frank! I didn't want to walk away because if he would see me he could think I don't like him.

And suddenly, the time stopped, every single second felt like an hour. Every single hour felt like a day, no a week. A whole century! My lips felt chapped and faded, my heart was frozen but it kept beating.

Frank looked in my eyes.

Maybe I'm overreacting with this poetic shit, but his eyes were so beautiful, so beautiful. And I wanted to hug him, to kiss him, to do anything what makes him happy. But he looked away, like we've never kissed. Like nothing has happened! I wanted to scream, I wanted to say how much I love him. But instead of doing that I began to cry. I ran to my house, dried my tears and said good morning to my mum.
"Mum, I don't feel so good. Can I have a day off school today?"
"Sure, what's wrong?"
"I think there's something wrong with my heart."