AUTHOR's NOTE [please read for information]

Any questions about the story, you are free to ask. If there are any confusions, I would like to know about them. Keep in mind that the story is mostly about Rose Tyler. The Doctor, different versions of him, will have an appearance. But this will be mostly based on Rose Tyler.

  Please review and Vote for my story, if you please. It's just a suggestion.

  Any questions, anything at all-- ask!

  My question: Do you want Jack with Gwen, Ianto, River, or Donna? Or someone else? Could you please tell me. (The most vote will be the person I'm going to write Jack with. If no one answers this question, I'll pair Jack with either River or Donna)

  I will be writing about aliens and Rose fighting them. I just have to figure out how she could defeat the aliens without the Doctor. Because, like I said, different Rose.

  If there are any grammar mistakes, please do tell. I would appreciate it if you could point it out for me-- I'm not the best person to check grammar.

  It's going to be a long time before Rose meets the Doctor (Or not). I just wanted to make her story linear, as possible, before I put her timeline into a mess. Torchwood 3 will be joining my story soon enough, which means: Captain Jack and his brilliant team.

  Speaking of Torchwood, I heard that (Spoiler Alert) Owen and Tosh dies? I'm currently watching season 2 (I think) and so I don't know. But in my story, every one is alive for this story. I think I'm going to need the team. But make no mistakes, people will still die.

  Another thought of Torchwood 3; Captain Jack Harkness. His past was or will (take it as you will) be Rose's future. Oh, and there will be a spin off about Rose taking a mission for UNIT to go into Torchwood. More information will be passed in the future chapters (if I won't cancel the story)

  I will be writing adventures with aliens unfamiliar. That's because it might or might not belong to BBC. I made it up. The university is vast, I'm sure BBC wouldn't mind if I create my own species (hopefully).