Chapter 8: Explanations

*1 Year Later*

  Fifteen year old Rose Tyler was in her room. She had learned three fourths of the information the Matrix gave. Rose was amazed and horrified of what she had learned. But she kept her promise, she was learning everything inside the Matrix. She wanted to.

  No one knew that the wardrobe that Rose owned was, in fact, not a wardrobe. But rather a door toward another dimension. Not even Rose's best friend's, Sharon and Shireen, knew. Much less her mother.

  Rose was studying school work. School wasn't hard for her. With knowledge as infinite as a Tardis, you tend to find school easy. Rose was in her A-Levels and was top of the class. Though, she tend to find herself in the principals.office more so than one would think of a top class student. Her mother didn't mind.

  In fact, Jackie was more concerned for Rose's knowledge rather than her behaviour. Jackie thought that her daughter might be under some control, but after a lot of convincing-- Jackie believed that Rose truly was and is a genius.

  Rose's room changed throughout the year. With tools and electronic parts that she studies for fun. Rose still paints what she seeds in her dream. Rose, despite her anger towards River, still wrote on her journal.

  Rose's journal were full of ideas, notes, even letters. Pictures of electronics, and their purpose. Rose didn't let anyone read it. Not one single person.

  After consuming the Matrix's knowledge, Rose was more keen on reading Gallifreyan writing. She started to understand them, and even learned how to write. Both High Gallifrey and Low Gallifreyan writings.

  River Song's books were still on her shelf. Rose found the books too precious to be brunt. It was a sunny Friday after. Rose just got back from school, and went directly towards her room. Shireen was in her room, doing whatever it was she was doing. Jackie was out, which Rose thought it lucky.

  Just as she was walking home, Rose had found a small cylinder like object. It was silver and black. It wasn't until she got home and looked at it properly did Rose smile.

  She had just found an Electromagnetic Power Source. Rose had grabbed her journal and started writing about it.

  A core component of cyborgs (part-time robotic, part-time biological creatures), this power source can be used to create a strong electromagnetic pulse that eliminated scramble the circuits of any robot in the vicinity.

  Rose had wrote, and started sketching what it looked like next to its explication.

  There was a knock on her door. Rose sighed. Just what I needed. Rose thought with a sigh.

  Standing up, Rose went and crossed her messy room to open the door. Upon opening it, Shireen came inside with a smile. Rose couldn't help but smile at her step sister.

  "What? What is it?" Rose asked.

  "Sharon is going to visit!" Shireen exclaimed, and Rose laughed with delight.

  "Alright, when?"

  "Tomorrow, at half past nine. She said to meet up at the usual Chip shop." Rose sighed in relief. She was tired and tomorrow would be the best time.

  "That's great, because I'm doing something." Rose told Shireen with a smile. Shireen rolled her eyes.

  "You found something technological didn't you?" Rose nodded with a smirk.

  "What is it?"

  "An Electromagnetic Power Source."

  "Okay..."