Postscript

"My liege, Thanos has been defeated. He is now in custody of the Elders of the Universe," The silvery blue-skinned woman enters his chambers.

 "First Loki and now Thanos," He mutters angrily, "Two leaders who swore Earth was susceptible. Both have fallen to the Avengers!"

 "Thanos was captured by a new Avenger, a young girl."

 He doesn't directly respond to his warror, only yelling out in rage. She seeks out further orders, "What is our next plan of attack? Do we move on to stage three?"

 "How would we move on to stage three when stage one and two failed!" He slams his fists on the arms of his chair, "Thanos promised he could complete what Loki failed at along to carry out phase two."

 "Should we try to break Loki out of Asgard's prison? Or free Thanos from the imprisonment of the Elders of the Universe?"

 "No, you fool, Loki is dead and we're running out of time. What even makes you think that either could accomplish their task now after they have been beaten?"

 "Well, what other options do we have?"

 "There is one more man capable of completing at least phase one. We will have to skip phase two and go straight to phase three; but it can still be done."

 "You don't mean..?" Her eyes widen in surprise.

 "Yes, he will suffice in his mission. He is our last chance of prevailing in this war," He rubs his chin.

 "Shall I call him here to prepare him?" The warrior asks.

 "Yes, prepare a ship to bring him here," He stands up, "Earth has no idea what is about to destroy them. As for this new girl, she stands no chance."

___________________

Oooooooooooooooo.

You guys earned the early update!

Dedication to @Sarbear1048114 <3

Be sure to check out the second book "Choices"!

x JLG