Chapter 5

Don't play video yet
Lloyd's POV
"So, since you are scared, it will be better if I bring you back in your tower, right? We should probably do that."I suggested to her.

"Then you aren't getting your crown back."she said and I groaned. Suddenly, an idea popped into my mind.

"Okay then. Why don't we go to lunch then! I bet you are starving!"I suggested.

"Yeah! That's a good idea."Harumi said. We started walking to this restaurant, the Snuggly Duckling.

"Ducks? I love duck! They are cute!"Harumi commented when she saw the name.

"Have you ever seen one?"I asked.

"Um....no?"she said. I sighed and shook my head a little. We walked inside and suddenly everyone stoped doing whatever they were doing.

"Garson! Your finest table, please!"I yelled right after I opened the door. Everyone looked at us. All the guys looked scary and dangerous. Perfect. Harumi gasped and pointed her frying pan towards them, trying to protect herself."You smell that?"I asked, putting my hands on her shoulders and guiding her forward."Take a deep breath trough your nose."I added, taking a deep breath myself. It smells horrible."Let that seep in. What are you getting, because that's part man smell and the other part is really bad man smell! I don't know why, but overall it just smells like the color brown. Your thoughts?"I rambled and pulled away from her. Suddenly, I herd her squeeze.

"Wow. That's a lot of hair."some dude said, holding her long white hair in his hands.

"She's growing it out."I commented and looked at him closely."Is that blood in your mustache?"I asked, noticing he red in it."Blondie look! There is blood in his mustache!"I exclaimed. Suddenly, she bumped into some other guy and he growled. She waved her pan again."This doesn't look good Blondie. Maybe I should bring you back to your home, call it a day. Probably better off. This is a five star joint after all and if you can't handle this place, well you should be back in your tower."I said, leading her to the open door, ready to bring her back into her tower, until suddenly the door slammed shut by some other guy. He had a picture pressed on the door.

"It that you?"he asked. I looked at. God I hope they didn't screw my nose again. I moved his finer a little.

"Oh. Now they are just being mean!"it wasn't even close!

"Oh it's him, alright!"some other dude said."Greta, go find some guards."he commanded and the said guy ran out. Everyone started fighting over me. I knew I am irresistible, but that much?

Harumi's POV
What do I do? What do I do? What do I do!?? I am panicking. They are trowing Jeremy around like some doll! Oh my god. Okay Harumi, think! Aha! I tied my head for some peace of wood on the ceiling and then pulled it, hitting one of the guys.

"Put him down!"I yelled. The guy I hit slowly turned to me with unamused expression."Okay."I said, taking my pan."I don't know where I am and I need him to see the lanterns, because I've been dreaming about them my entire live!"I said."Find your humanity! Haven't you dreamed before?"I asked, almost in whisper. The guy who I hit came closer to me, looking angry. I felt like he was gonna hit me, but then his face softened.

"I had a dream once."he said. He threw his ax-like thing on one wall and I heard music to play.

Play video now
[HOOK HAND THUG]
I'm malicious, mean and scary
My sneer could curdle dairy
And violence-wise, my hands are not the cleanest.
But despite my evil look
And my temper, and my hook
I've always yearned to be a concert pianist
Can'tcha see me on the stage performin' Mozart?
Ticklin' the ivories 'til they gleam?
Yep, I'd rather be called deadly
For my killer show-tune medley
Thank you!
'Cause way down deep inside
I've got a dream

[THUGS]
He's got a dream!
He's got a dream!

See, I ain't as cruel and vicious as I seem!
Though I do like breaking femurs
You can count me with the dreamers
Like everybody else
I've got a dream!

[BIG NOSE THUG]
I've got scars and lumps and bruises
Plus something here that oozes
And let's not even mention my complexion
But despite my extra toes
And my goiter, and my nose
I really want to make a love connection
Can't you see me with a special little lady
Rowin' in a rowboat down the stream?
Though I'm one disgusting blighter
I'm a lover, not a fighter
'Cause way down deep inside
I've got a dream
I've got a dream!

[THUGS]
He's got a dream!

[BIG NOSE THUG]
I've got a dream!

[THUGS]
He's got a dream!

[BIG NOSE THUG]
And I know one day romance will reign supreme!
Though my face leaves people screaming
There's a child behind it, dreaming
Like everybody else
I've got a dream

[THUGS]
Tor would like to quit and be a florist
Gunther does interior design
Ulf is into mime
Attila's cupcakes are sublime
Bruiser knits
Killer sews
Fang does little puppet shows

[HOOK HAND THUG]
And Vladimir collects ceramic unicorns!

[FLYNN]
I have dreams, like you - no, really!
Just much less touchy-feely
They mainly happen somewhere warm and sunny
On an island that I own
Tanned and rested and alone
Surrounded by enormous piles of money

[RAPUNZEL]
I've got a dream!

[THUGS]
She's got a dream!

[RAPUNZEL]
I've got a dream!

[THUGS]
She's got a dream!

[RAPUNZEL]
I just want to see the floating lanterns gleam!

[THUGS]
Yeah!

[RAPUNZEL]
And with every passing hour
I'm so glad I left my tower
Like all you lovely folks
I've got a dream!

[THUGS]
She's got a dream!
He's got a dream!
They've got a dream!
We've got a dream!
So our diff'rences ain't
Really that extreme!
We're one big team!
Call us brutal
Sick

[HOOK HAND THUG]
Sadistic

[BIG NOSE THUG]
And grotesquely optimistic

[THUGS]
'Cause way down deep inside
We've got a dream!

[HOOK HAND THUG]
I've got a dream!

[BIG NOSE THUG]
I've got a dream!

[THUGS]
I've got a dream!
I've got a dream!
I've got a dream!

[RAPUNZEL]
I've got a dream!

[THUGS]
Whoo whoo whoo whoo!

[ALL]
Yes, way down deep inside
I've got a dream!
Yeah!

"Oh my god, guys! That was amazing!"I told them all, smiling. Suddenly, we heard horses. I was being pushed behind the bar by Jeremy. He told me to stay quiet and that's what I did.

Hey guys, long time no see, hehe. Sorry for not updating, really, but I am just really busy, I go to school to 13:30(3:30) and I am working on a lot of things here in wattpad, so yeah. This book will be ON HOLD for now, but I will still try my best to update. I hope you will forgive me, but I am trying my best to update "The Ninjago Runner" as much as I can so I can finish it and focus on this one. Plus, after I finish this one will be the Pixane one. Can you guess which fairytale will be theirs? Tell me in the comments. Well, I better stop rambling now, see ya!