Epilogue

Harumi's POV
Lloyd came with me back in the city and to the castle, where I showed the guard the crown, proving them that I am the lost princess. They led us to a balcony and told us to wait there.

We looked at the city when we heard footsteps behind us. I turned around and saw the woman with be white hair and a man with brown one, both of them wearing green clothes and crowns.

I ran to the two, momentally knowing who they are. We embraced each other, falling down on our knees. I found my family back.

Soon enough, Lloyd was part of the hug too.

Lloyd's POV
"And that was Harumi's story. She found her family and then there was a feast. The guy who wanted to be a pianist, became the most known one in Ninjago City. The guy who wanted to find love, finally found it.

Everyone were happy for the princess. She was back with her family and she had me.

After some years, after her begging me to marry her, I said yes."

"Lloyd!"Harumi said hitting me in the shoulder. I laughed and shook my head.

"Okay, okay...I proposed to her."I confessed.

"And we lived a happily ever after!"Harumi said and kissed me. And we lived our happily ever after.

THE END

Aaaaaand that's a wrap for this book! I really hope you liked it as much as I enjoyed writing it! Be sure to read my next book in the Princess Series which will be Pixane! And sadly, it will be last one in the Princess Series😭😭😭. I really enjoyed writing these books.
Anyways, thank you guys so much for reading my book and voting and commenting and I hope enjoying that book! You are awesome!