Chapter 12

Lloyd's POV
I walked away from Harumi and down the beach. I heard noises like someone was chunking a three. I followed the noise and saw Knucal, who was actually chunking a stick.

"Hey! There you are! I searched for you under sticks and stones!"I said and started complimenting him, but he was having none of it."Okay, Okay, here is your crown. Take it."I said and tosses he bag on the ground. It opened and the crown came out a little."It was nice doing business with you. I will miss you!"I said and turned around to walk away, but my face was met with someone's chest. I looked up to see Cruncha.

"You still working, Jonson."Knucal said, getting up from the rock he was sitting on. He strew the knife and the stick on the ground and started walking towards us."Something even more special than the crown."he said and stepped over the fallen crown, kicking it a little. He stood in front of me with a small smirk on his lips."We want her, Jonson."he said. My eyes went wide and suddenly everything went back.

Harumi's POV
I was standing next to the small boat, watching to where Lloyd had went, waiting for him to show up.

Suddenly, I saw a figure coming my way. I sighed in relief.

"Oh, you did come back,"I said,"I thought you took the crown and left me alone here."I said and suddenly the person divided to two people. I rose an eyebrow.

Suddenly, two men came into my view.

"That's right."one of the man said.

"What? I don't believe it."I said. Lloyd wouldn't leave me alone, right?

"Oh, it is."the same guy said."Look for yourself."he said and pointed to the water. I looked there and saw a boat. I walked closer to the water and looked at the figure on the boat.

"Lloyd?"I asked"Lloyd!"I yelled, but earned no reaction from him.

"Good Deal."the same guy said, and the two blocked my way."A crown for magical hair."he said. I gasped and turned towards the men. They looked at me like I was their next pray, which I actually was."Who wouldn't pay to stay young forever?"he asked and took out a bag.

"No, please."I pleaded."No! No!"I said and started running as fast as I could. Suddenly, my hair got stuck to one three. I pulled as strongly as I could, but it wouldn't get free.

I heard someone being hit and fall to the ground.

"Harumi!"a familiar voice said."Harumi!"they said again. I stopped struggling with my hair and looked the Where I ran from.

"Mother?"I asked and went back. I saw her panting and holding a big stick in her hands, the two men passed out cold on the ground.

"Oh, my dear child."she said, while letting the stick fall to the ground.

"Mom."I said and ran in her arms.

"Oh honey, are you okay?"she pulled away a little, examining me for any injures.

"How did you find me?"I asked, looking on her worried eyes.

"I followed you,"she answered."It was terrible. I saw that they attacked you and-faster faster! We have to get out of here!"she said and ran into the woods. I started walking after her, but took one last look at Lloyd. I had tears in my eyes.

I looked at my mom. She was holding a lantern, waiting for me. She saw the tears and put the lantern down, then opened her arms for me. I ran to her and hugged her.

"I am so sorry mom. You were right for everything!"I cried and she patted my head.

"I know sweetie, I know."she said and led me into the forest.