Chapter 7

Harumi's POV
Night fell and me and Lloyd decided to call it a night. We sat down on one log and Lloyd made fire. We sat down and I saw him clutching his palm.

"Can I see?"I asked and he nodded. He gave me his hand I took it in mine. There was a cut. I took some of my hair and started wrapping it around his hand.

"What are you doing??"Lloyd asked.

"Trust me."I said and finished wrapping, then started singing.

Flower gleam and glow,
Let your power shine,
Make the clock reverse,
Bring back what once was mine,

Heal what has been hurt,
Change the fates' design
Save what has been lost,
And Bring back what once was mine,
What once was mine

I opened my eyes after I finished my song. I unwrapped my hair from his palm to see it healed. Lloyd examined it and opened his mouth.

"Don't freak out!"I said, stopping him before he can scream. He let out some weird sounds.

"Why should I freak out? Your hair is just magically healing people"Lloyd said really fast."How along have you been doing that?"he asked, still fast and high pinched.

"Forever, I guess."I answered."Mother said when I was a baby, people tried to cut it. They wanted to take it for themselves. But...once it's cut, it turns brown and loose it's power."I said and revalued some hidden brown hair."A gift like that has to be protected."I said, brushing my hair."That's why mother never let me...That's why I've never left..."I said. I couldn't say it.

"That's why you never left that tower?"Lloyd said and I nodded."And you're still gonna go back?"he asked.

"No!"I said, but winced."Yes..?"I sighed and put my head in my hands."It's complicated."I said. I opened one eye to see him staring at me. I looked at him and rose an eyebrow with a small smile on my face."So, Lloyd Garmadon, huh?"I asked and he chuckled.

"Oh yeah."he said."I will spear you the sad story of the poor little orphan Lloyd Garmadon."he said. I went closer to him and stayed, ready to listen. He chuckled and started."When I was little, there was this book. Jeremy Sanders-the richest man alive! He can buy whatever he wants and go whenever he wants. Also good with the woman, but he wasn't bragging about it."Lloyd explained and sighed."And...for a poor kids with nothing, that sounded like heaven to me."he said and I chuckled."You can't tell this to anyone, though. It could ruin my whole reputation."he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Ah! We wouldn't want that."I said sarcastically.

"Well, a fake reputation, that's all a man wants."he said, also sarcastic and I laughed.

We looked into each other's eyes and stared for a second, then he got up.

"I uh, I better go get more firewood."he said and I nodded. He started walking away.

"For the record..."I said and he stoped and looked at me."I like Lloyd Garmadon much better than Jeremy Sanders."I said and he chuckled.

"Well then, you will be the first."he said"But thank you."And with that, he was off.

Hello, my fellow readers. Look who decided today was gonna be an update day! Well, I try my best to update every weekend, so wish me luck!
Plus, school for me hasn't finished yet, so bear with me. It's hard people! To be at school till August! I can't believe that's happening to me, but anyways, hope you enjoyed!