Chapter 6

Harumi's POV
When me and Jeremy were behind the bar, I heard a door to be slammed open.

"Where is he!?"someone yelled. The guy who was playing to piano turned to us and pulled a lever. A door opened and revalued a way.

"Go on. Make your dream come true."he said, kindly.

"Thanks."Jeremy said.

"Not you, I was talking to the girl. Our dream is stupid."he said and Jeremy scoffed. The two of us walked into the tunnel and I turned to wave at the guy one last time, then followed Jeremy. He took a torch and we walked together in the dark tunnels. Suddenly, I saw a skeleton and screamed a little, hiding behind Jeremy.

"Hey, Hey, everything is okay. Chill."he said and I relaxed.

"I, sorry. I am just not used to these things."I admitted.

"It's okay, blondie."he said and we continued walking. Suddenly, we heard footsteps behind us. A lot of them.

"Shoot. Run, blondie, run!"he said and started running himself. I picked up my hair as best as I can and followed him, as fast as I can. We ran out of the tunnels and the light burned my eyes. I almost didn't see the cliff we were running to. Both Jeremy and me stopped just before we fall from the cliff. We both looked down. Certain dead. How will mom be if I was gone? Will she miss me? Is she missing me right now?

I can't thing about that now. The two of us turned towards the tunnel to see a horse coming out way. A horse? What? It looked around, giving us time to escape. I also looked around. I know what to do.

Lloyd's POV
Blondie threw her hair and it got tied for some wood, then she jumped, leaving me alone with the damn horse. When I turned to it, it was holding a knife. Where the hell did he take the knife from?

"Jeremy!"Harumi yelled and I turned to her. She tossed me her pan. I took it and blocked the swing of the horse, then we started fighting.

"That's the weirdest thing I've ever done!"I yelled to Harumi. One final swing and the knife flew away from the horse's mouth."Hey! I should take one of these for myself!"I said, laughing. Then the guards came and my laughter died down.

"Jeremy! Come on!"Blondie yelled when she swing to me. I caught her hand and the two of us jumped back down. We started running and suddenly, I heard like something is falling. I turned around to see Harumi holding her hair and running, while all the water is coming for us. I turned back forward and saw a cave.

"This way!"I yelled to her and we ran inside, just before the cave's entrance collapsed, trapping us inside. The water continued coming in, until we are swimming in one of the edges. I dived in, but I can't see anything. I went back up to see Harumi hitting the stones with her pan. I tried hitting them with my body, but it isn't working. I tried pushing them, but just scratched my hand. I winced a little and held it, then jumped back in the water. No time to bother for that small injury. I still can't see anything though and went back up. When I went there, Harumi's body was inside the water, her head out of it, gasping for breath.

"I can't see anything! It's too dark!"I yelled and gasped for breath myself. Suddenly, she started singing."I have to tell you something."I told her and she looked at me.

"My real name is Lloyd Garmadon."I confessed. If we die, at least I wanna die as myself(Hunger Games, anyone?).

"I have a hair that glows when I sing."she confessed.

"What?"I asked and she looked like she realized something.

"I have a hair that glows when I sing!"she exclaimed and closed her eyes."Flower, gleam and glow. Let your power shine. Make the clock reverse. Bring back what once was mine."she sang and then the two of took deep breath and dived under. I opened my eyes to see her hair glowing blurry. I almost choked. How is that possible? No time to think for that now.

I saw a small hole where the water was going out. I went to it and started pushing, them the hole became bigger and my hand was out, then half of my arm. I started pushing rocks away and the wall collapsed. The water flew out, taking us with it.