Chapter 10

Sorry for so much POV changing.
Harumi's POV
The city was so big! It was amazing! There were people everywhere. I can't believe I am here!

Lloyd's POV
We entered the city and me and Cole were fighting, again. I climbed on him and he bit my foot. I started hitting his head. Suddenly, we heard a squeal. We turned towards Harumi and saw Zane, on top of her head. He was gesturing for us to stop. We stood next to each other grumpily, and bumped our shoulders on purpose. That stupid horse is so annoying!

Harumi's POV
I went deeper into the city, but almost got hit by a cart, then pushed a woman and some ducks almost attacked me. I walked forwards, but people started stepping on my hair on their way, pulling me back. I started scooping my hair in my hands and Lloyd also helped me. He came to me and started looking around.

Lloyd's POV
Harumi can't walk around like that. I looked around and saw some little girls braiding each other's hairs. I whistled and they turned to me. I gestured to the hair and their mouths fell to the floor. They approached her and put Harumi's hair down and started braiding it. Me and Cole went to one fence-like and I leaned on it. I was watching Harumi, until some guards came and I had to duck down. When they were gone and I got up, I looked at Harumi again and saw her admiring her big braid. She was beautiful.

I went to buy some food for the two of us. In this time some music started and I turned to see Harumi dancing.

Harumi's POV
I started dancing to the music. I spun a little and saw a big paining of a woman and a man, and a baby girl in the woman's arms. They look extremely familiar.

Before I can thing any further about it, I was pulled back into the dancing ring. We danced around and I suddenly noticed that even Lloyd started dancing!

Lloyd's POV
After Cole pushed me into the dancing circle, I had no other choice, but to dance. I saw some boy selling things with the flag of Corona. I bought one of the small ones and Harumi came to me. I gave it to her and she looked at it and smile.

After we danced some more, with some random people may I add we ended together just in the end of the song. We looked at each other in the eyes, panting.

"Everyone to the boats!"some guy yelled.

Me, Harumi, Zane and Cole walked to the docks, where a boat was waiting for us. Me and Harumi climbed in and I started to oar us further from the docks. I turned around to see Cole looking at us with a sad expression.

"Hey Cole!"I said and he looked at me. I took one bag of apples and threw it at him. The apples spilled out, so it was easier for him to eat them. He puffed.

"What? I bought them!"I said and turned forward again. I heard him munching on the apples."Half of them."I said and heard him squeal in his own, horse-y way. I laughed a little.

We arrived in the middle of the lake and stopped. The two of us turned towards the castle and looked at it. I heard Harumi sighing.

"You okay?"I asked her.

"Just worried, I guess."she answered.

"What for?"I asked. She's living her dream, what is she worried for?

"What if...my dream isn't what I expected?"she asked.

"It will be, don't worry."I assured her.

"And what happens after that?"she asked.

"The best part."I answered and looked at her. She looked at me as well."You find another dream."I answered. She smiled shyly at me.

Harumi's POV
I was leaning over the boat and putting some flowers in the water. We took some from my hair and Lloyd was holding them.

I was thinking. What's gonna happen after that adventure? Mom will be for sure mad at me when I go home. Lloyd will take his crown and go buy his island. I will be locked in the tower again. Everything will be back to normal. But I don't want it to. I don't want mom to be mad, I don't want Lloyd to go away and I don't want to live in that tower again. No. I need a change.

And suddenly, it came. The first light.

Okay, sorry for the late and short update. I was out most of the day and didn't have very much time. Honestly, I was planning to post the chapter tomorrow, but Disney wouldn't let me. They aired Tangled and I just had no other choice. It was destiny to write it today XD.
Also, DID YOU GUYS WATHED SEASON 9 EPISODES 1 AND 2??? ITS SO GOOD PEOPLE YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT! EVERYONES BACK! IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED THEM YET, GO WATCH THEM RIGHT NOW! I WILL PUT THEM HERE FOR YOU!

S9 EP1

S9 EP2

AND OMG GUYS THE INTRO IS SOOO GOOD! ITS MY FAVORITE FOR NOW!