Chapter 14

Harumi's POV
Mother brought me back in the tower and I went straight to my room. I sat down on my bed, crying. How could he leave me like that? I thought he loved me, I thought, then looked up. I saw something shining on the floor from Lloyd's bag.

I walked to it and took the bag, then took the thing out. It was a very beautiful tiara.

I turned towards the mirror and looked at myself and it. I put the tiara on my head and then suddenly remembered something.

"One day, you would be such a beautiful princess and you will marry a prince and have your happily ever after."a woman with white hair and green eyes told me.

"Harumi! I made you a hazelnut soup!"Mother yelled, entering my room. I turned to her. She gasped as she saw me with the tiara.

"You are not my mother."I told her.

"Harumi, don't you dare speaking to your mother like that!"'Mother' told me.

"I am not, because you are not my mother!"I told her.

She furrowed her eyebrows. 

"Very well."she said put a cloth over my mouth.

Lloyd's POV
"Harumi! Let your hair down!"I yelled, but nothing. I yelled again, but nothing again.

I went to the tower and started climbing up.

After a while, I was up and stepped through the window. I turned around and saw Harumi cuffed to the ground and a cloth around her mouth. She was crying and trying to yell something, but the cloth prevented her.

"Harumi-"I said but a blade coming in contact with my stomach stopped me. I gasped as the person who pierced me took the knife out. I fell to the ground gasping, as I heard Harumi's whimpers.

Harumi's POV
Mother looked at me after she stopped Lloyd as I tried to yell his name, tears streaming down my face.

Mother came to me and opened a door in the floor, then took my cuffs and started dragging me to it.

I managed to remove the cloth from my mouth and looked at her.

"Stop!"I yelled and she stopped. I didn't expect that."I am not gonna be your prisoner again!"I demanded, then heard Lloyd's whimpers. He's dying."But if you let me save him, I will come with you. I will be your daughter and everything will go back to normal. I promise. Just let me save him and then I am all yours. I swear."I told her. She looked at me skeptically, then bend down and unlocked the cuffs.

In a flash I was on the ground, next to Lloyd. He was still alive, but almost dead.

"Hey, Hey, Hey, Lloyd hold on, Okay? You will be alright."I said and put my hair on his wound, then started singing.

"Harumi, Harumi,"he repeated and I stopped and looked in his eyes.

"Your eyes are so beautiful."he said and I laughed. We started leaning in and suddenly, I felt something cutting my hair, it becoming as white as snow.

"NOOOOO..."my mother screamed bloody scream, then suddenly started aging and then walked towards the window and fell over it.

"Mom!"I yelled, but didn't move. She's dead.

I turned back to Lloyd. He was pale, paler than he has to be. His eyes were almost closed.

"Why did you do that?"I sobbed.

"Because I won't let you die."Lloyd said and then let out his last breath and fell back.

"No, no, no, no..."I repeated over and over again. I rested my forehead against his and sobbed.

Light caused me to open my eyes. I looked at his cheek where a tear of mine fell, to see the place glowing.

The glow moved down and to his wound, making it glow and heal.

I heard someone take a sudden breath and looked at Lloyd. He was looking at me. I laughed and hugged him, then we kissed.

When we pulled for breath, he said."Did I mention that I like girls with short hair?"

I laughed and hugged him again.